Part 12

Han was over Lee Knows apartment and they were sitting on the couch watching a movie. "Everyone is home so no funny business ok? They could walk out any moment." Han said. "Why are we watching it out here? We could have watched it in my room." Lee Know said. "We always watch our movies together in the living room, they would think something was up if we watched it in your room." Han said. Lee Know gave Han a confused face as he said "No they wouldn't. They would literally think nothing of it...." "Just stop talking and watch the movie!" Han said cutting Lee Know off. Lee Know crossed his arms and pouted. After about an hour into the movie and no one had come out of their rooms Han looked over at Lee Know who still had his arms crossed. He looked around and then pulled Lee Knows arm free and wrapped his arms around it as he laid his head on Lee Knows shoulder. "Hey pervert! You said no funny business!" Lee Know said teasingly as he acted mad. Han hit Lee Knows arm playfully as he said "Shut up! I'm just laying on your shoulder." As they were bickering Seungmin comes out of his room and they separate immediately with hands in their laps looking very awkward. Seungmin glanced over at them and then kept walking to the kitchen. He got water from the fridge and went back into his room. "That was a close one." Han said. "Whatever. Get over here." Lee Know said as he put his arm around Han's shoulder bringing him closer and resting his arm against the couch behind him. "Lee Know!" Han said. "What? He just got water, he won't come out again for a while." Lee Know replied.

Just as Lee Know turned back to the movie they heard a door open and I.N. and Felix were racing to the kitchen freezer. "I called dibs on the last icecream!" Felix yelled. "And I said whoever gets there first gets it!" I.N. yelled back as they slid across the kitchen floor scrambling for the freezer door. Luckily though during the commotion Lee Know was able to move his arm from behind Han without them noticing. "Hey! I'm your hyung! You should respect me!" Felix said. "You are less than 6 months older than me." I.N. said as he opened the popsicle, put it in his mouth and ran back to Felix's room where they were hanging out previously. Felix gasped and ran after I.N. yelling "Yah! You punk!" The door slammed behind Felix as he went in his room with I.N. Lee Know rubbed his temples like he was getting a migraine as he said "Why do we have so many members? I mean seriously. They are literally everywhere. All the time." "Yeah I have a feeling we are never going to get a moment alone again, which is kind of what I was talking about at the lake house. We are back in the real world now. Can this even work here?" Han said. "Damn, you want to return me already? We haven't even been home 48 hours." Lee Know said. "I didn't say that..." Han said. "So what you are saying is that you want to keep me?" Lee Know asked as he put his arm back around Han's shoulders. "I didn't say that either." Han said teasingly as he grabbed Lee Knows face lightly and brought it to his. "Let's just say I can read between the lines." Lee Know said smirking before Han kissed him softly. As he did Seungmin came out of his room but they didn't hear him this time. He stopped in his tracks with his mouth dropped open as he saw Lee Know and Han. He covered his mouth and turned to go right back in his room.

Next day Seungmin was at lunch with Changbin and he said "So Han and Lee Know seem closer than usual these days..." "Yeah..." Changbin said. "Actually I have something I have been dying to tell someone but I don't know if I should." Seungmin said nervously. "Actually I do too." Changbin said. "I'm just going to come out and say it but you can't say anything to anybody. So... I saw Lee Know and Han kissing last night on my couch..." Seungmin said covering his mouth. "What! Me too! Well I saw them almost kiss. I heard people outside my apartment door so I looked through the peephole and saw them about to kiss and I was so shocked that my dumb ass thought I could open the door and catch them but they just separated as soon as they saw me. But you actually saw them making out?" Changbin said. "No not making out exactly but yes I definitely saw them kissing. I was so shocked but they don't know I saw them." Seungmin said. Changbin replied "Wow, all I can say is..." "Finally!" Seungmin and Changbin said at the same time. They both laughed and Changbin said "I have been shipping those kids for years and I have even been trying to drop hints to them lately to get them to wake up and see it. I guess it worked." "Yeah Stay doesn't say you and I are President and Vice President of Minsungers for nothing, we called it a long time ago." Seungmin said laughing. "Well I'm happy for them. It's a long time coming. I just hope they feel comfortable sharing it with us one day." Changbin said. "Yeah I hope so, and I mean it's not like they can keep it a secret forever, clearly they are bad at hiding it if we both already know." Seungmin said. "Since they don't know that we know... should we mess with them?" Changbin asked. Seungmin smirked mischievously and said "You already know my answer to that."