For awhile we just sat in silence. I was just about to ask him if he wanted to eat something when he spoke up.

"Presley, why aren't you and Harry back together?" This caught me off guard. I raised my eyebrows.

"I. . ." I really didn't have a good reason. "I don't know. I've been really busy lately, with the show, and I start shooting the movie that I'm in soon, and Judd's getting his surgery tomorrow and I've been worried sick."

"Judd's getting surgery?" He asked.

"Yeah, he could be cured." I said, staring straight ahead.

Niall engulfed me in a hug. "Oh that's great news Presley!" I hugged him back.

"Yeah, but it could also be fatal."

Sorrow flashes through his eyes, before his face broke out in a smile. "It's not going to be fatal, Judd's stronger than that." I couldn't help but smile at his positivity.

"Presley," he turned and took my hands in his. "Promise me, that when Judd gets out of surgery, and comes out victorious, you will march right down to Harry and you will tell him you love him. You will let out all those feelings that I know you have bottled up, and you two will get back together." I looked up at him.

"I can't do that Niall," I said. "That's all too much."

"You have to Presley."

I took a few deep breaths. "Okay." I said finally.

"Promise?" He asked.

"Promise." I said.

****

Niall and I were still sat on my couch. He's still contemplating whether or not he wants to break up with Brynn or not.

He covered his face with his hands. "I just don't know!" He said. I rubbed circles on his back.

"Niall you don't have to decide now."

"Yes I do. I'm tired of feeling like this!" I stayed quiet, still rubbing his back.

He lifted his head up. "Presley,"

"Hm?" I replied.

"If Harry came here and demanded that you two get back together, would you say yes?" That was completely random.

I knew he wanted an honest answer, and he would easily be able to tell if I was lying. "Yes." I said. He smiled.

"What about marriage?" He wiggled his eyebrows.