Rendezvous: Arcadia - J.K II

Jennie X Fem!Reader

Background: A continuation of the first part.

24k+ words

Leave comments

---

2023, BlackPink Born Pink tour

You sat in your chair as the makeup artist was touching up your makeup as you guys were going on stage soon. It was the third and last concert day in Hong Kong as the Asia tour had started about a week ago. Suddenly the door opened by one of the guards and you glanced over at him. "There's someone here to see you. Do you want me to let them in?" He asked you and you turned your head to him fully, the four girls glanced over at you guys everyone wondering who it was. You were even curious, you don't remember that someone was going to visit you. "Uh, sure." You agreed since all of you were ready and were just doing some touch-ups and nothing more. The guard nodded at you and left through the door. "Who did you invite over to Hong Kong?" Chaeyoung asked you, curious and you shrugged.

"I don't remember inviting anyone...Did I make drunk plans with someone?" You questioned looking over at Jisoo, unsure if you maybe made some drunk plans after you and Jisoo went out to drink together not so long ago. She shook her head, not remembering that you did any. "She's in here." You heard the guard and everyone's eyes were on the door that slowly got pushed open, a familiar head peeked inside and you gasped standing up from your chair with a squeal. Running over to him as he closed the door after him and immediately you got embraced in a hug. "Sungjae!" You exclaimed and he chuckled, looking down at you as you pulled away from him, holding onto his arms as he had his hands on your waist. "So I assume that I managed to surprise you?" He questioned with a smile and you hummed, getting on your toes as he leaned down to peck your lips. "I missed you." You said as you hadn't seen him ever since you were in Thailand. Finally, you had freedom where you worked as the person who was leaking information about you was fired and suffered the consequences after all evidence was tracked back to them.

The guy who stopped you on new years eve was no other than Yook Sungjae who apparently had an eye on you for a long time although he never had a chance to talk to you in person. Just the second day after new years eve you guys met up to talk and have coffee. You two were seeing each other almost every day until you left for the Asia tour and then it was constant texting or facetime. Well, you needed it as you couldn't think of anything else but Jennie after what happened. You hated the fact that she had confessed to you because now you couldn't get her off your mind. Not sure why she would even be stuck so deeply in your brain to the point where you would get anxious, fearing that the confession had a stronger effect on you than you would like to admit. She was your best friend and it was supposed to stay that way. No one knew about what had happened between you and Jennie which was for the best.

Sungjae somehow managed to get your mind off her, but it wasn't always effective since you would often feel guilty about being with him which you shouldn't since Jennie was still just your best friend. You and he weren't official yet but you were expecting him to ask you out soon since the two of you clicked in an instant. Even if you have only known each other for about two weeks. Something you hated was how Jennie had distanced herself from you and would just occasionally talk to you which you couldn't stand as you were so used to you two always talking and being close. This was the exact reason why best friends weren't supposed to fall in love in your opinion. Now she and what she said to you was constantly on your mind and you couldn't even be with her since she would avoid you most of the time.