The Addams House Part 1

Start from the beginning

"Touche."Wednesday sighs.

I don't know if I want to laugh,cry,or die inside from the embarassment.

"Lurch,could you bring the girls suitcases to Wednesday's room?"Morticia asks the very tall man.

Damn.

Taller than me!

I'm a little stingy.

But that's fine.

My 5'6-5'7 ass can deal with it.

Especially since Wednesday is like 5-6 inches shorter than me.

My short little bitter and sweet cookie.

Aw shit.

Noooooo.

I'm becoming my mother.

Ugh.

Why is love like this.

"Do you think we could skip lucnh and just go to my room?"Wednesday asks.

"To have some 'fun'?Why not."Morticia smiles.

"No!For the love of-mmmmm.To rest,and get used to the fact we aren't at Nevermore,and get over everything."Wednesday gets annoyed.

"Sorry,but no.Your mother is coming for lunch,and you two need to eat.Your friend told us how you two were just silent and not the most hungry.Especially your little cuddle-bug y/n."Morticia points at me.

"Call me that again and I will slice your tongue off."I growl.

I show the sharp point of my tail.

I always forget I even have it,and now it moves all the time.

To pulling Wednesday closer,grabbing some things(Things with handles,or have grip),to slicing shit.

Very useful.

Honestly,my tail was super blunt until after the blood moon too.

Strange.

But i'll take it.

"My my.She is perfect for our daughter!"Morticia beams,Gomez agreeing.

I will kill them.

That's it.

I will be slicing their throats,in their sleep.

"Don't worry.I have my moments of actually wanting to kill them too."Wednesday whispers.

"Imma do it.I will."I whisper back,my eye twitching with crazy.

And them the VERY LOUD door bell rings.

I shoot up in shock and place my hands on my ears,my tail quickly moving and me growling.

It's like a fucking gong!

The bloody noise stops and I sigh,my ears feeling a little better.

"Whoever rang that doorbell is dying!"I yell,rushing towards the door to see my mother.

I tackle her,and we fight.

Just to let everyone know,this is how we greet each other sometimes.

We just fight.

Allow each other to sharpen our skills and see how the other has improved.

I ended up beating her,and let her up.

"Never ring that infernal thing again.It's like a gong."I frown.

"I know.I forgot you got the same sensitive ears as me.Your such a sturdy young girl."My mother tries to squish my face like an old grandma.