You Reap What You Woe Part 2

It was the next day.

I was yet again shaken awake by Wednesday.

This has become a normal occurance in this dorm.

"Are you always going to shake me awake you cawing Raven?"I simply roll out of bed and land with an oomph.

"That was a worse idea than I though it would be.Great wake up call though."I state,getting up and brushing myself off,facing Wednesday and realizing i'm a bit to close to her face.

"Woah!"I exclaim,backing up a bit.

"Sorry."I give her a halfhearted smile.

"Y-your fine.We need to visit our parent's today.Try and get some information,as they are obviously hiding some."Wednesday stammered the slightest bit.

I didn't notice,as I was still a bit ruffled from being close.

"Got it.We should walk to the Weathervane first and grab some coffee.Imma sneak some blood in there too."I mumble the last part.

"We can do that.You are such a mosquito sometimes."Wednesday murmured a bit.

Now you see,I have never been called a mosquito,and if that came from someone else,it would totally be an insult.

But coming from Wednesday,being called that,is a complement.

"Mosquito?My first nickname from the great Wednesday!"I cheered a bit.

'You weren't supposed to hear that."Wednesday glared.

"Hehe.Well I did.ugh.I am way too cheery today."I proclaim in slight disgust.

Anyways.

We leave the room,and set off away from the school.

I was practically skipping.

Wednesday was even checking me once in a while to make sure it was me.

"Stawp!I'm fine.I have really random days where I am like an adorable bunny who escaped a fox and found a stash of carrots."I explain.

Wednesdays pov.

"That is strange."I reply.

"I know!It's like i'm Enid..."Y/n shudders.

"Hey!Coffee!"Y/n suddenly perks up.

I cannot tell if this is y/n or not.

"Hey!What can I...get you."Tyler stated before seeming to glare at y/n.

"No need to glare buddy.We are just here for coffee,not information."Y/n smiles with venom.

"The usual?Or something different for you two."Tyler smiles at me.

"I'll take the usual."I reply with a blank stare.

"I'll have my usual,but can you put a small's worth in a large cup?I wanna mix some blood into my coffee for more flavor and nutrience."Y/n grins.

"Yeah.I can do that."Tyler grimaced a bit.

Or fake smiled.

Or he was normal.

Tyler just seems off when talking to y/n.

I could be looking into it a bit to much though.

Tyler gave our coffee's and we left like that.

Y/n really did put her blood in the coffee.

She at first started to drink her coffee gingerly,as shes never tried blood in her coffee.

"Alright,your trying this."She states suddenly,handing me her cup.

I sigh and taste the bloodened coffee,and it did taste pretty good.