Chapter 15

HER

His hands roamed across my body as his mouth assaulted and teased my mouth leaving me breathless. His soft plump lips devouring my small mouth after years felt like someone rejuvenated a dead body. I felt alive as his lips sucked onto my lips and his tongue aggressively fought for dominance against my tongue making me beg for air. It felt like a hungry beast had acquired him and was feeding upon his favorite meal after ages and I loved this dominance in him.

But even I was dying to feel, touch, kiss and feed upon him. I always let him take the lead but tonight even I had let out the animal that was tied in deep dungeons of my heart. It was hungry and crazy too. All these years I did not even touch myself only because my eyes couldn't think of anyone other than him and touching myself while thinking of him felt creepy and wrong. But tonight all those myths were broken. Each and every wild fantasy was coming alive.

He pushed more and more against the wall while his hands roamed aggressively on my body. I could feel them...His cold hands...against my waist...on my stomach...on my butt. I wanted to feel him too. So I grabbed his hands and changed our positions by dominating him. I pushed him on the chair and climbed upon him.

'Remove your tshirt!!!' I said panting breathlessly and his eyes shone like pure diamonds as he quickly got rid of his tshirt throwing it away and I touched his chest...his abs and he put his head back and closed his eyes. I was still taking in his beautiful body when he said

'Touch me baby!!! I have seen you staring at me every damn Sunday when we went to the beach. I know you want it too!!!' and I gulped and slowly moved my hands on his chest and his abs which were soon replaced by my lips. I shamelessly showered kisses on his chest and he grabbed me by my hair and the next second his other hand was on my thighs. He signalled me to wrap it around his butt. I obeyed like a silent being when his lips attacked my neck while his grip tightened on the bunch of my wet hair making me squeak and gasp hungrily.

I pushed my head backwards while grabbing onto the nape of his neck welcoming his kisses and bites on my neckline and my jawline which gradually approached my chest.

He removed the strap of my dress with his teeth as his hands slowly left the grip of my hair only to reach the half done zip of my dress as he completely unzipped it in one go loosening my dress. His kisses were intoxicating yet I wanted it more. His tongue licked the swell of my chest yet I wanted it more and more. I could feel him throbbing under me. His grown member was brushing insides of my thighs and I was on a high yet...I wanted more.

So in one go I unwrapped my legs against his butt pushing him slightly as I got down from the chair and stood infront of him. As I stood there my loose dress gradually slipped off my body and I voluntarily walked out of it welcoming him in just two pieces of my intimate clothing. His eyes roamed around my body for a good amount of time and suddenly it made me conscious.

What is he staring at? Wait a minute. This is the first time he is seeing me this up close and personal after my delivery. I was always conscious of my body so I made sure to always cover myself with a swimming robe, everytime I was around him. I noticed him look closely towards my stomach and I looked elsewhere saying

'I dont have an attractive body like before na...Those are stretch marks and this is the scar left after my C-section. Always tried to loose this tummy fat but somehow did everything but couldn't-' and before I could continue further he stood up and kept a finger on my lips and I froze.

He slowly put his hand across my bare waist and caressed my skin. My stretch marks to be precise. His bent on his knee infront of me and whispered...

'Never really got to say this to you Riya..' saying he slowly kissed the scar that was left on my bikini line. I had tears in my eyes. Slowly holding me by my waist he stood up and pulled me closer to him and our foreheads pressed against each other and he whispered