༓☾ 𝐀 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐝 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐑𝐞𝐝 ☽༓

Start from the beginning

Instead of the captain, it was Seulgi who answered her question. ‚It's not impossible, that's for sure.'

‚You think they had an alien in their crew?' The engineer commented, which left him with two furrowed brows of the doctor.

Seulgi turned to Hanbin. ‚They might be a lot, but I do not believe they're the mere alien, you believe they are.'

‚It ain't human for sure.'

‚Left on their own, surviving in isolation from any living thing for who knows how long.' She smiled, but it was a sad smile. ‚I wanna know if you still would be the human you are now after you went through all of that.'

Hanbin clicked his tongue, though Minho wasn't quite sure where to put his expression. Annoyed or not, fact was that they were all stressed out. Their fears and worries kept them constantly on edge, not ready to jump, yet not ready to take a step back either. In a state like that, single words could easily push them in either direction, leave them stumbling, maybe even falling. ‚Dr. Kang, I didn't know you had a major in alien psychology.' Where doctor Kang saw a living and feeling being, Hanbin still saw an inhuman predator. It became obvious, just how badly Hongjoong's decision from before had resonated with a number of them. And upon this, the pilot had two things he worried about. One, that they might regret this decision, two, that their crew's opinions might differ too much at some point.

‚This is enough for now..' Hongjoong stepped in, before the situation could escalate. Minho was almost sure, that the cap had felt the same unsettling vibes, this discussion had been giving off. They just got here, it's barely the second day. They couldn't already fall apart. ‚Hanbin, Junhee, we'll continue searching for the main storage. Dr. Kang, will you be staying here and look more into things?'

She nodded. ‚Yes captain. I'll will have the medical facilities ready for.. whatever occurrences we might face in the future.'

After an approving nod, Hongjoong turned. ‚Heading out then. Report anything, especially thing's concerning Blue Eyes. That's an order for everyone.'

‚Aye cap.'

【 Yes captain.

The many voices of the crew resonated through the communication channel.

Minho watched how Team Supplies left the room again, after he gave an assuring smile to his friend Junhee and his captain. He didn't quite know how to continue now after their encounter with Blue Eyes and their decision to find a way to get its trust rather than work against it. But most of all, his mind was caught up on one thing in particular. One thing that wouldn't let him go. He couldn't forget its eyes, the fierce gaze it had had on him, yet not feeling like he was in danger when its icy blue eyes were searching his. And that was what he was knowing for sure now, Blue Eyes had been searching for him. Out of all, it was Minho who had caught its interest. He wasn't sure if he should be happy about that or add it to the list of things to be worried about. Probably the latter if their luck continued to be as outstanding as it already had been.

‚What do you think Blue Eyes wanted here?' He asked, knowing it was only Seulgi and him left again.

‚Contrary to what Hanbin said, I do not have a major in alien psychology as he nicely called it..' That really seemed to have stuck with her.. Minho believed Seulgi's opinions crossed a lot of controversial lines and offended a lot from the rest of the crew only because she was the only one actually trying to understand the unfamiliar being. Even after everything that already happened. For the other's it was sympathising with the enemy, for her logically caused behaviour of a living and emotional being that might or might not be extraterrestrial. She took a breath. ‚I assume they were here to observe a potential threat and letting us know of their presence.'