Chapter Two- Sculpture

"Knock knock" a knock at the door startles y/n awake, Winifred is still asleep so y/n slides out of bed grabbing her dressing gown putting it on, walking over to the door and opening it. "Hello, Mary says" is Winnie awake?
Not yet no, I can wake her if you need her? "Oh no it's ok, when she wakes up tell her I need her"
Will do Mary, Walking away y/n shuts the door and walks back to the bed talking off her dressing gown and opening the wardrobe. Hm what should I wear? Y/n picks out a simple earthy green dress. Putting it on and twirling y/n didn't notice Winifred had sat up and is staring at y/n. "Helloooo" Winifred says with a cheeky grin.   Winifred motions y/n to come back to the bed, y/n decides to do a little slow sexy walk, crawling up from the end of the bed up to where Winifred is sitting up.
"Oh you tease" Winifred grabs y/n and rolls her over onto her back. "See dumpling, when you tease me like that....."
"Knock knock," ugh! Winifred grunts and gets up. "Winnie, uh you may want to put this on"
Y/n hands Winifred the dressing gown "oh yes"
Winifred takes the dressing gown and puts it on, opening the door "sister I need to talk to you urgently"
Mary sounds distressed, y/n thinks "I hope everything is ok"

I'll be out in a moment, shutting the door Winifred walks over to the wardrobe dropping the dressing gown, grabbing a simple dress slipping it on. Turning around smiling Winifred holds her hands out y/n climbs off the bed and holds Winifred's hands.
Smiling at each other, kissing and hugging for a moment. "I will see what Mary needs" come downstairs in about 5 minutes ok?

Ok Winnie, "smiles" Winifred walks to the door opening it, walking out leaving it open.

Y/n walks to the bedside table,seeing the blood stained dagger. Y/n feels a sharp pain in her stomach. Ah ouch, it soon passes y/n knows she needs water. I'm only 5 months pregnant so it's nothing bad. "Y/n picks up the dagger, walking out of the room to the bathroom washing the dagger and drinking some of the water.
"I sure hope the charmed ones can do something about this dagger" I'm so sick of it, destroying it hasn't worked it exists in other worlds.
"Now that Claire is gone, this thing should be taken to someone good"

Taking the dagger back to the bedroom and placing it back on the bedside table, y/n looks into the mirror. Looking at the scar on her face, where evil Winifred drew blood, the awful burn mark on y/n's neck. Y/n feels sad because she's insecure, glad that she didn't die when her power was stolen.
"So I'm grateful, y/n says out loud whilst looking in the mirror"

Y/n rubs the scars sighing turning around y/n sees Sarah. "Are you ok?" You are sad. Why?
Oh Sarah, I just hate these scars, they are horrible and make me feel really insecure.
"Oh sister, there's no need to be, you're still beautiful and the scars are unique"

Y/n smiles, knowing Sarah is trying to comfort her. "Thanks Sarah, y/n hugs Sarah" is Mary ok? She seemed distressed earlier?
"Oh she's ok, there was a problem with the cauldron, some bug crawled out of it and bit Mary. Winnie found a potion to help her she's ok, Winnie asked me to come get you".

Sarah skips out the door and y/n walks out after Sarah. Y/n walks down the stairs, noticing the painting is back. "Omg it's back, how?" Y/n thinks? Things are back, smiling y/n is glad. "MARY"
Winifred yells out startling Sarah and y/n at the sudden vocal echo.
Coming Winnie right away sorry, Mary says.
Winifred hands Mary a vial with blue liquid, "Take this, you'll feel better"

Thank thee Mary says taking the cork out and drinking the potion. "Thank you sister"
Hm, Winifred walks back to the cauldron, examining it. Ah my fault I didn't clean it after the last potion. "Clicking her fingers the cauldron is now clean"

Winnie can we go shopping? All three uh four of us? "My treat"

"Ohh rat tails?" Maybe some spiders? Sarah says happily.
"Oh more Clark bars, Mary says clapping"
Winifred rolls her eyes, y/n laughs. Come on let's walk "oh hang on y/n says grabbing her bank card" "let's go girls" y/n walks out followed by Winifred,  Sarah and Mary. "Mary shuts the door, accidentally slamming it"
Agh, Sarah shrieks and jumps "ooooh sorry sister" y/n laughs resting her head on Winifred's shoulder for a second, "oh dumpling" Winifred says wrapping her arm around y/n. All walking in sync with each other (not hag tracks) arms linked making small talk till you reach the town. "What is that?" A huge art sculpture of something, ooh weird Sarah says.