"Bloody Hell, tosser. Some of us are a bit on edge, eh?" George scanned over the group, eyes landing on Ron, then Ginny, then finally my own, flashing me a smile.

"We'll be back." Fred led the way out of the double doors and I listened for their footsteps echoing down the staircase towards the Great Hall for their official last Hogwarts breakfast.

I watched as the trees slipped past the windows, one after another, the leaves barely visible from our speed. I couldn't believe this was supposed to be the day I had been counting down to since the twins had left months ago. Summer. The Weasley's. Fred.

The second we had been released from the infirmary on Wednesday I hadn't spent more than 30 seconds with any of them. I could tell Harry was hurting as much as I was, even as I kept my distance. More probably. I had already counted my mother as a loss. Sirius was Harry's last bit of family.

"Hello, Earth to Cassidy." Maddie tapped my head lightly, much lighter than her usual smacks when she told that same joke. The three of them had been walking on eggshells since Dumbledore's return and subsequent explanation of Voldemort's appearance at the Ministry of Magic. Not to mention that Ron, Hermione, Luna, Neville and I had been locked away in the hospital wing for days after this announcement.

"Hmm?" I asked, really wishing I had just spent the train ride home in the bathrooms. Still, I reminded myself, I was going to miss them the next few months. As soon as I started feeling... anything again.

"I know you don't want to talk about... anything." Maddie trailed off, her eyes not leaving mine. "We're worried about you."

"I'm okay, Maddie." I attempted a smile, but I was sure it wasn't coming out quite right. "Clean bill of health from Hogwarts' number one healer."

She glanced at Bri who gave her a slight head shake and a shrug.

"Did you decide? If you're going to move in with the twins?" A grin was creeping onto Maddie's face, as if this had been all she had been thinking of the past few weeks.

"I'm not." I answered, easily. That was one good thing, I suppose. She had made the choice for me. I wouldn't let any of them be in danger for being near me.

"Cassidy, why!" Hannah whined, shooting me a look as if I had just tossed a handful of galleons from the window.

"It'll be better this way." I shrugged, turning back towards the window, hoping that would end the conversation. You could see the station in the distance, the bricks seeming to appear from thin air one by one.

"Alright, here's where we lose her." Bri smiled, standing up to grab her luggage from the rack above our heads. "You have to write this year. No excuse. If you won't hang out with us, you have to write."

"I'll write." I nodded, hoping it wasn't a lie.

"Stay safe, idiots." Maddie pulled the three of us against her, squishing us up against the window before setting us free. I glanced onto the platform, a soft thud hitting my chest when I saw him.

It hadn't even been a full week since he had left Hogwarts, and yet I felt like I wouldn't be able to get another breath until I was with him. I followed the girls down the steps, lugging my trunk at my side, ignoring how it jabbed into my shin every few steps before I laid eyes on him again, his familiar grin spreading nearly ear to ear as he reached for me. I dropped my trunk to the ground, not caring if it broke or if I never saw it again.

Fred's hands attached to my hips, pulling me up and into his hug. I felt him exhale a deep breath into my hair, pressing his lips to my face for a few seconds.

"Welcome home." He said softly, finally letting me down. "How are you?"

"Better." I answered, letting him grab my suitcase this time, starting towards the rest of the Weasley's who were halfway through hugs with Ron, Harry, Hermione and Ginny. "What are you wearing?"