ch.8 𝕓𝕒𝕝𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕪 & 𝕓𝕠𝕕𝕪 𝕨𝕒𝕣𝕞𝕥𝕙

Boruto's POV

I surprisingly woke up bright and early this morning, probably because I had something on my mind. Anyways, as i got up and ate some breakfast i noticed Konohamaru calling me over along with Mitsuki. He looked a little concerned and then proceeded to open his mouth to speak

"Hey uhm, do you guys perhaps know where Sarada is, i have something i need to talk to you all about" Konohamaru said

"She normally wakes up pretty early, and I normally find her already finished eating and training by now, what about you Boruto?" Mitsuki said

"Well I'm just as clueless as the rest of you, if it's that important why doesn't one of us head up to her room and wake her up?" i said not knowing what i was implying

"Well, her room is quite far away from the rest of ours, and i still need to tell Mitsuki something" Konohamaru said

"You can tell me later-"

"NO, I mean it's really important that I tell you now! Haha-, so i guess that just leaves you Boruto as miss nakamura and mei are still in their rooms."

"BUT I- '' i was about to speak up but then i realised the way big bro Konohamaru was smirking and decided not to argue, because in the end i probably still wouldn't win.

"Okay fine." I said quickly scratching my neck as I slowly walked towards her room. This Inn looked pretty old, although we were in the middle of nowhere so i guess that makes sense, even so as I walked towards her room you could hear the wooden floor boards creaking as I tried not to awaken other guests in the area. When I arrived I slowly knocked on her door telling her it was me and that Konohamaru needed us, although after I did I heard no reply, not even a sound. With no option left, I used the room keys that Konohamaru gave me and gently opened the door. To my surprise she was completely dressed and ready, with her headband on and everything, and even though I couldn't see the front of her, I could see her slightly leaning over the balcony.

I walked close and said "hey Sarada sorry i barged in your room like that but you weren't answering the door so I-" i then suddenly stopped to see her eyes closed, I subtly poked her cheek to see if she would react, but then i realised that she fell asleep standing up?! I really wonder how little she slept last night to be able to achieve that!, despite my soft poking, i knew exactly what would wake her up, i used to do it all the time when we were kids and Sarada would fall asleep at my house while aunt Sakura was working late. So I slowly inched my face closer to hers and moved my mouth to her ear and blew gently. Her eyes then shot open and raised her arm in an attempt to punch me but I swiftly caught her fist in my palm.

"IDIOT BORUTO I TOLD YOU TO STOP DOING THAT A LONG TIME AGO" she said with a small vein popping out of her forehead

"Yeah I know. You looked so cute sleeping like that, but Konohamaru needed you and you wouldn't wake up so i had to" I said with a smirk on my face as Sarada lifted me up by the collar in attempt to punch me with her other arm but then she stopped and put me down.