ch.7 𝕃𝕠𝕟𝕘𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕖

Sarada's POV:

After they found me and Boruto in the cave we all walked back to the inn where mei and that lady was staying. Even though we both joked around on the way there, there was still some awkwardness lingering in our voices. Although they did try to play it off as well as possible which more or less worked as no one was suspicious of them anymore.

As soon as we entered the inn once more, we were greeted by worried expressions on meis and miss nakamura's faces. Miss Nakamura then proceeded to run up towards us and say " My My, are you two alright, you see mei was very worried about you two and was very determined to run off and find you. We are both glad you are alright though!". I then quickly glanced over to mei and saw her puffy eyes. It warmed my heart that she was worried so I sent her a smile.

And although we thought it was morning, it was actually much closer to the afternoon than we thought. Perhaps all the stress and overthinking from last night made us oversleep quite a bit, which is very unusual as I normally have a very strict routine of waking early.

I then looked around my surroundings and spotted a small ping pong table in the corner of the room and the words "oh look it's a ping pong table" just practically slipped out of my lips. With that I saw Boruto smirk and run up to the table, he then shouted like he was declaring something to the world

"BIG BRO KONOHAMARU, I CHALLENGE YOU", i was really tired so this kind of startled me but to be honest, i wasn't surprised.

"That's quite a bold statement" Konohamaru said, a drop of sweat dripping from his head.

"So is that a no?, too scared you'll be way too embarrassed when you lose" Boruto replied

"HUH, NO WAY ITS ON!" Konohamaru shouted back.

Personally I found their relationship kind of cute, because Konohamaru is supposed to be our superior but here Boruto is still able to embarrass the heck out of him.

.

.

.

.

Time skip

.

.

.

.

After that, they spend the rest of the afternoon trying to beat each other, although in the end Boruto did end up winning by a landslide. Konoamaru looked almost depressed like he was grieving over his loss.

The bright blue sky was soon replaced by an ocean of glittering stars as the sun soon setted, and it was time to head to bed. I made sure to take a proper bath and got dressed while slowly laying the covers over me as I placed my glasses in the nightstand next to me. Before laying on my pillow, I quickly glanced outside the window and saw the aftermath of the storm that once swept me away. A white blanket of ice covered the landscape, with the street lights reflecting off the snow. I then layed on my pillow and closed my eyes trying to drift off, but no luck, It's almost as if i was somewhat cold, but not quite, no it's more like i felt empty, or my surrounding felt empty.

And thats when i realized something that i would never admit to myself outloud.

I longed for that warmth that set my heart ablaze,

His warmth. 

A/N

okay so uh, yes this was indeed a VERY short chapter, but your in for a treat for the next one!, and if your asking why i took almost a year to publish a new chapter.............................................................................................

No comment.