Ch.2 𝕗 𝕒 𝕞 𝕚 𝕝 𝕚 𝕒 𝕣 𝕗 𝕝 𝕒 𝕞 𝕖 & 𝕊 𝕦 𝕞 𝕞 𝕖 𝕣 𝕗 𝕝 𝕦 𝕣 𝕣 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤

Sarada's POV

I was in a dark space and it was pitch black, that is until I heard a loud thud which sounded like wood hitting the floor and then a huge flame appeared suddenly and stopped a couple inches away from me. The fire stopped shortly after it appeared and I saw a bonfire before my eyes, " t-that looked like the fire style fireball jutsu" I muttered under my breath " you noticed then huh? I mean I expect nothing less from you" I heard what sounded like a man's voice. "Wh-Who are you?!" i said with panic, "O-Oh, I didn't mean to scare you, I just wanted to talk a little that's all" he said, then i saw a tall man with long black hair tied back and onyx eyes from behind the fire. He was also wearing a long crimson cloak that went all the way down to his feet. I am over 150% sure that i've never met this man before and yet he seems so familiar or maybe it's the calm and warm feeling he gives me that's is familiar. This feeling is almost like the feeling i get when papa shows concern or affection towards me or when i hug mama or papa, no matter how much my brain says that i should be cautious around this man my heart just gets all fuzzy and with no hesitation i walk and sit beside him.

"So you wanna become hokage huh" he breaks the silence with, i'm a little confused on how he knows but i anyways answer with "yeah, i do", he then looks at me with a warm smile and says "i hope that you will reach your goal for the both of us sarada" he then pulls me in a soft but also tight hug. I hug him back as i get a wave of emotion, he then pulls away and then places his hands on my shoulders and stars at me with semi happy and semi serious look and says

" Sarada, will you achieve your dream?"

I paused for a moment but then I responded with determination and said

"Yes, Yes I will!"

He gives me that same smile again and then replied

"Good"

He then lifts up his middle and pointer finger and pokes me softly with them

" I will be watching"

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I woke up to the sounds of birds chirping and thought to myself "a dream?"

 I then realized the sensation of a liquid-like substance on my face and I slowly got out of bed to look in the mirror only to see tears rolling down my cheeks "wh-why am i crying?"

 I was so confused at the sight of myself shedding tears. I then wiped my tears and then washed my face too dry to hide my puffy eyes, i keeped on getting more lost in my thoughts and that's when i looked at the time and realized i only had 20 minutes to get ready and leave to the gates of konoha to meet up with the rest of team 7. I quickly put on my ninja outfit and quickly brushed my hair before putting on my ninja headband. I then took my bag (which I productively packed last night) and headed out the door screaming BYE MOMMMMM. 

I ran on top of the buildings and houses of konoha to see I only have 6 minutes left, I then jumped on the train (because it was faster) and I then jumped off one stop before my destination (because I didn't want Boruto to catch me doing something so childish) and i ran as fast as i could to the gates of konoha. 

Boruto's POV

Me, Mitsuki and Big brother konohamaru were waiting at the gates of konoha and i got a wave of deja vu as i remembered the exact same situation yesterday except this time i was starting to get worried for some reason.

I then let out a sigh of relief as i saw the black-haired uchiha in the distance and called out her name "HEY SARADA DIDN'T EXPECT YOU TO BE LATE FOR ONCE- OWWW'' sarada suddenly hit me really hard on the head and said "ohh shut up you dobe i'm right on time". 

"Alright you two we should be heading out now. We don't wanna be even a minute late to meet up with mei or else she might throw a tantrum and ohh boy I really don't wanna deal with that" said konohamaru. We then said goodbye to the gate keepers and went on our way leaping through the tree's

"Ohh uhm by the way how old is Mei big bro?" i asked, " uhm around 6 years old i think" he responded

"WOW this is going to be fun" I said sarcastically.

"Ohh and Sarada you're normally always 10-15 minutes early so if you don't mind me asking, why did you get there later?" asked a smiling mitsuki. I directed my gaze to Sarada as I was also curious to know what her answer would be.

"Well Erm- I guess I had a kinda strange dream, NOT THAT IT WAS BAD OR ANYTHING! It was actually a pretty nice dream" she gave us a reassuring smile. "It seems that the dream made me get lost in my thoughts after I woke up. I guess I lost track of time" Sarada replied with.

I was still pretty worried about her because she kept on wandering off into the clouds and that really wasn't like her, she wouldn't get distracted easily especially on an important mission. I kept on thinking back on her explanation on why she came to the gates of konoha later and i just thought "wow her dream really must have been something", though whenever i looked back at her in la la land i kept on seeing the same cute smile on her face. Right when I realized what I just thought to myself my cheeks turned a light shade of pink. Good thing I was in the back of the group while we were jumping through the tree's so no one noticed my pink dusted face.  

.

.

.

.

-Timeskip-

.

.

.

.

It was already getting pretty cold and me and the rest of team 7 already had their cloaks on due to the weather, we we're even able to see our own breaths as we talked about random stuff and also a little stuff about the mission (tehehe). Big bro Konohamaru then led us out of the tree's and the sight in front of us was beautiful. There was a thin layer of snow covering the large field of grass with a small concrete path stretching out into the horizon. Small patches of snow were covering the small evergreen trees. The orange glow of the sky reflected onto the snow which made it sparkle and shimmer shades of orange and pink.

"Summer flurries huh?" i murmured loud enough for everyone to hear

"I guess it really is always -0° or lower in the land of snow" mitsuki replied with

It probably could have been the glowing light of nightfall glimmering in her onyx eyes or the soft breeze of wind softly blowing through her hair but I'm telling the truth when I say.........................

My eyes couldn't stop looking at that beautiful sight. 

-1213 words 

A/N

Soo uhm I hope you liked the chapter! if it isn't already obvious, can you guess who that man in sarada's dream was? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) ToT

i was pretty surprised that i was able to finish before Friday because i was actually getting really bad cramps (well i mean its actually 1:43 in the morning) it might have been just me but when i was writing this chapter on the part where sarada wakes up from that dream i was getting major kimi no na wa vibes.

Anyways i will try my best to post one or two more chapters by next friday, ima go to sleep now bye! ^^