"You're always safe with me." (Kevin x Streber) {with kid!}

Requested by Call1800DEAD_INSIDE

Her name is Kaitlyn
Not their biological daughter
uhhh idk what else to say so enjoy!

Angst☹︎ + Fluff☺︎︎
------------------------------------------------------------

Kaitlyn was crying in her room once again. She got picked on for having two fathers and not having a mother.

"Kate? Are you in there?" Streber knocked on her door. "G-Go away..!" She sniffled. She wanted to be left alone.

"Dear please talk to me, you've been like this everyday." He said, hoping for her to let him in. "No." "Kaitlyn?" No response.

Streber sighed, and walked away. "Kevin, she's crying again." Kevin looks up from the newspaper. "I mean, she's 14 years old, she might want alone time?" "Again? Kevin she's crying like this everyday, and she wont talk to me." "Then I'll try." Kevin sits up and heads to Kaitlyn's room, Streber following.

Kaitlyn was texting a close friend of hers, saying how she wished everyone treated her normally. Then she heard knocking and groaned.

"Kaitlyn? We would like to talk to you." "No, I want to be left alone!" She shouts. "Oh now you've done it." Kevin pushes the door open. "Alright, now listen here! You are not going to yell at me like that, understand?" Kaitlyn only growled and crossed her arms. "Understand."

Streber puts his hands on hers. "Kate, please talk to us. We only want to help." "Fine. You want to help?! Then tell these homophobic people at my school to LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!" She bursts into tears. Kevin and Streber are shocked on how Kaitlyn cursed in front of them. That's bold.

Streber hugs her tightly. "Kate, me and your father love you very much. We could address this with the principal, all you need to do is talk with us. Okay?" He smiles. Kaitlyn hugs back, crying on his shoulder.

Kevin joins the hug. "Listen Kaitlyn, you seriously need to start communicating more." Streber nods in agreement. Kaitlyn wipes her face, backing away from the hug. "I-I'm sorry. I felt.. nervous and scared. I.. I don't know why."

Streber hugs her again, crying himself. Kaitlyn only felt guilt when she saw her father cry. "I'll go call the school later, how about we get some ice cream?"

Kaitlyn and Streber both turn their heads, smiling big. "Alright, let's go. Theres an ice cream shop not too far away."

They all head to the ice scream shop, enjoying some ice cream. "Kate, I hope you understand how much I love you." Streber smiles. Kaitlyn smies back. "I love you too, Dad."

Although her and Streber agreed that she would communicate more, she still wouldnt do that. She felt uncomfortable sharing some infomation.

They had back home, playing some games together. "Oh, you got me!" Kevin laughed. Kaitlyn grinned. "Yes! I finally got you!" It says on the screen "Player One Wins".

Streber chuckles, "I really suck at this game, don't I?" "Yes, yes you do." Kaitlyn replies, laughing. She then looked at the time. "Damn it, it's time for bed." "Kate! What did I say about saying that kind of language?"

She corrects herself, "Dang it. Happy?" She smiled, putting her hair up in one. "Well, it's better I guess." Streber hugs her and kisses her goodnight.

She heads to her room.

Kevin looks at Streber. "You know, since we're alone.." "We gotta talk about Kaitlyn's actions earlier." Streber says. "Okay.."

Streber begins to rant. "Well, the thing is, she never tells us anything! Like how could you not tell your own parents anything! I just dont understand. And, the fact that this probably has been going on for months.."