Yandere!Dexter x F!Reader

Requested by alastorscrustytoe

Angst ☹︎ + Minor Fluff ☺︎︎
------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N was walking around the town, since she was bored.

She didnt have many friends, she was only good friends with Dexter and Lila.

Everyone would tell her weird things about Dexter. The way he stared at her, the way he talked to her. It just didnt sit right with most people.

As Y/N was walking by Candy Club, she decides to get a lollipop. She was in the mood for some candy.

She walks in and waves to Kevin. "Hey Kevin! I would like a lollipop please. Any flavor would do!" She smiles. Kevin smiles back. "Coming right up!"

He gets her lollipop and hands it to her. "$1.50 please!" She hands him $2. "Keep the change." She winks and walks away.

Kevin blushes a little. He then hid his face.

But little did they know, someone else seen it all.

As Y/N begins walking to their house, they run into Dexter. "Ouch, watch where youre-" She looks up and notices she bumped into Dexter.

He smiles at her. "Hey Y/N! How are you?" "Good." She smiles back. "I was enjoying this lollipop." She places it back in her mouth.

"Oh, I see. I'm doing well!" He gives her an unexpected hug. Y/N was confused, but she hugged back.

"Well I gotta go! See you later!" Y/N walks off. Dexter just stands there smiling, creepily. "Oh, Y/N... How much I would love for you to be mine."

As Y/N arrived home, she took off her jacket and went to lay down. Her cat came to greet her. "Hey Mittens.." The cat purrs as it lies on her stomach.

Y/N decides to take a nap.

When she wakes up, she gets a text from Lila.

𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟𝑒 ℎ𝑜𝑚𝑒 𝑟𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡?

Y/N was very confused. "Why is she asking me if I'm home?" She thought.

𝑈ℎ 𝑦𝑒𝑠? 𝑊ℎ𝑦??

𝑂ℎ, 𝐾𝑒𝑣𝑖𝑛 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑑𝑒𝑎𝑑 𝑏𝑒ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑦 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑒..

Y/N was shook. Kevin, dead? Wow. She really enjoyed talking to him sometimes.

She decides to call Dexter to see if he's aware of the news.

It rings a couple of times, then he picks up. "Hello?" "Dex! I'm glad you picked up! Remember the candy boy? He was found dead!" Dexter went silent for a moment. "Dex..? A-Are you okay?"

He still did not respond.

"Dexter?! Answer me!" Y/N begins to panick. "Huh, oh sorry. I just had to think for a moment!" He chuckles.

Y/N sighs of relief. "Okay, well if you would like to stop by one day.." "Of course! I can come over right now!" "If they let you." Y/N giggles.

"I'll be fine, I'll be there in 10." He hangs up. Y/N thought it was weird how he went quiet after the news of Kevin's death.

As she was thinking, she suddenly got a news alert. Kevin's death was not accidental. He was murdered.