"I'm Your Idiot~" (Roy x Ross)

Theyre older(early 20s)
idk what else to say so enjoy
⚠️TW⚠️
Fluff☺︎︎ + Angst☹︎
------------------------------------------------------------

Roy was preparing for his long shift. "Hey Roy, I see youre awake." Roy stumbles back, and sees its just Ross. "Dont do that! You know that scares the hell out of me." Ross smiles. "My bad~"

Roy grumbles. "Well I have a long shift today." Ross frowns. Looks like he was going to be alone again.

"Ugh, I wish I could call Robert." He groans. Since Robert is married to Susie, and he didnt have time to hang out with his pals anymore. So Roy and Ross only had each other, but ever since Roy started his job at Candy Club, Ross has been lonely often.

"Same, but at least he's happy." Roy grabs toast and is about to head out. "Wait!" Ross runs over to him and gives him a kiss.

Roy blushes. "I..uhh.. See you later!" He leaves quickly. Ross smiles.

Since he was alone now, he decided to watch some tv. He grabbed a bowl of ice cream and sat and watched whatever the tv put on.

"𝑂ℎ 𝐼𝑧𝑧𝑦, 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛𝑛𝑜𝑡 𝑏𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑦𝑜𝑢!"

"𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡?! 𝑊ℎ𝑦?"

"𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑠 𝑏𝑒𝑐𝑎𝑢𝑠𝑒...𝐼'𝑚 𝑔𝑎𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎 𝑐𝑟𝑢𝑠ℎ 𝑜𝑛 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑏𝑟𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟."

"𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡?! 𝐼 𝑐𝑎𝑛𝑡 𝑏𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑒𝑣𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠!"

Ross was satisfied of what he was watching. He then got a text from Robert.

𝐼𝑠𝑛𝑡 𝑅𝑜𝑦 𝑠𝑢𝑝𝑝𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑎𝑡 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑘?

𝑌𝑒𝑎ℎ, 𝑤ℎ𝑦?

𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝑖 𝑤𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑜 𝑠𝑒𝑒 ℎ𝑖𝑚, ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑠𝑛𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒.

Ross drops his phone, jaw dropped. He begins to overthink of the things that possibly couldve happened.

𝐼'𝑙𝑙 𝑐𝑎𝑙𝑙 ℎ𝑖𝑚, 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡𝑒𝑙𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑚𝑒

𝑛𝑝 𝑏𝑟𝑜 :)

He tries to call Roy. It rung like 10 times. No answer. He decides to call again. If he didnt answer he is going to go look for him.

Roy did not answer.

He sighs and grabs the keys and heads out. "Where would he be? Why isnt he at work?" Thoughts ran through his head.

He walks past Candy Club, and Roy was definitely not there. Another boy was. Ross decides to ask him where Roy might be.

"Ah! A new customer! How's it going?" "Hey, do you work with anyone with the name Roy?" The boy's smile disappears. "Oh, Roy.." He shakes his head. Ross frowns.

"He called off today, saying he didnt feel good. So I'm here replacing him." Ross sighs. "Alright, do you know where he could be?" "If anything, he might be at the house on the hill." The boy frowns. "That place is really creepy."

Ross goes wide eyed. Why would Roy go there? He said he hates that place, well mostly after his uncle died.

"Oh, thank you very much!" Ross is about to dash out. "Wait! Is your name Ross?" The boy asks. Ross nods. "Ah, Roy talks about you nonstop. He would call you hot, attractive, and a cutie." Ross blushes. He never knew Roy would do such a thing.

Ross heads out. He heads to the mountain on the hill. Boy this is gonna bring back memories.

He peeks through the window. The house was abandoned, so he didnt see anything but dust.

He sighs, and opens the doors. "Roy? Are you here?" He calls. No response, of course. He begins to look around.

"Its pretty dark in here.." He says, walking around. He sees a human body on the ground.

"Oh no, dont tell me.." He discovers the body to be Roy, he was..sleeping.

He shakes him, slightly. "Roy?" Roy doesnt wake. He's a heavy sleeper. Ross sighs. "I guess we're doing this the hard way."

He violently shakes Roy. He has done this before. Roy slowly opens his eyes. "Roy?! Thank god!" Ross hugs him tightly. "Huh? W-Where am I?"

Ross notices blood on his sleeves. He looks at Roy's arm and is shocked.

Roy has been cutting himself.

Ross lifts Roy's arm. Roy was too tired to pull it away. "R-Roy..have you been cutting yourself?" "So what if I am! Life is meaningless!" He snaps. Ross begins to cry.

He pulls Roy into a tight hug. "You lied to me." "W-What?" "You said you had a long shift today." "I-I.." Roy shuts up. He then hugs back, silently sobbing.

"Why didnt you talk to me about this? Not even Robert?" "I..I dont know okay?!" He snaps again.

You know those people who be angry and sad at the same time? Roy are one of those people.

Ross sighs. He lifts Roy's chin, causing them both to blush, Roy blushing the most. "You need to start telling me things, and talking to me." Roy pushes his hand away. "I-Im sorry."

"Dont be sorry, just please talk to me or Robert. We can help you out." Ross hugs him again, and Roy hugs back. "Now c'mon, lets go fix your arms."

Time Skip

Robert was shocked when he heard the news that Roy was harming himself. "Is he okay now? God I feel like a horrible friend!" Robert said on the phone. "He's fine now. We're cuddled on the couch." Ross smiles. "Good, when I get the chance, I'll stop by."

Ross was happy to hear that. "Awesome! The gang can be back together." Robert chuckles behind the phone. "Yeah! Im really excited. Oh, Susie is calling me! Gotta go!" He hangs up.

Ross lies his head on Roy's head. "Hey, idiot! Dont do that!" "Or else what~" Ross smirks. "I'll..I- Fuck." Roy groans in defeat. "Stupid idiot." "I'm your idiot, and that'll be for a long time~" "Huh, what do you mean-" Ross smashes his lips against Roy's.

Roy blushed but kissed back. The kiss lasted for 35 seconds. Ross wraps his arm around Roy, smirking. "So..wanna take things-" "No, not yet."

Ross laughs, which makes Roy smile. "Ross, I might not show it very well but..I really care about you, and love you very much. Very homo." Roy adds, smiling.

"I love you too." Ross pulls Roy into another kiss.
------------------------------------------------------------
this took longer than it shouldve.
Sorry if its bad😭
Uhh idk what else to say, other than...

✨ur gay✨

im so sorry😭🙏