16 - Hero Names

Começar do início

"It's different when they broadcast the the matches on TV after all, huh?" Mina shouted in joy. "So many people talked to me on my way here!" she said in excitement

"Yeah, me too!" Eijiro said.

"People were staring at me, too. It was kind of embarassing!" Toru said, ironic since she was invisible.

"Isn't that normal for you Hagakure?" Mashirao asked.

Hanta who was sitting next to Eijiro then started complaining, "I hade some elementary schoolers suddenly tell me, 'Don't worry about it'."

"Don't worry about it!" Tsuyu jested, causing Hanta to grip his hair in frustration.

"The change in seating is a little weird though." Denki said.

Aizawa then walked into the room, instantly silencing the class. "Morning." he said.

"Good morning!" The class intoned in their seats as Aizawa walked to the teachers stand.

"Ribbit? Mr.Aizawa, your bandages are gone. I'm glad." Tsuyu commented.

"The old lady went overboard in her treatment. More importantly, before class starts, we have a new student." Aizawa said, "Come in." A purple haired boy then walked into the classroom, better known as Hitoshi Shinso. "Introduce yourself." Aizawa ordered.

"I'm Hitoshi Shinso, I transfered here from General Studies, you know me from when I warned you guys before the festival." Hitoshi said blandly. "That's all." he finished as he walked to the only empty seat in the class, which was inbetween to Obanai and Bakugo.

'What a blunt introduction...' the class thought. "Nice to meet you Shinso! I'm Mina Ashi-"

"Yes, yes. Save your introductions for later, we have a class to start." Aizawa cut Mina off. "We're having a special hero informatics class today." he explained.

'Here it is!' the class thought in panic.

'"Special"? Is it a quiz? I hope not...' Denki thought

'I'm bad a laws related to heroes and stuff like that...' Eijiro panicked.

After a dramatic pause of silence, Aizawa said, "Code names, you'll be coming up with hero names."

'We're gonna do something exciting!' The class yelled internally while cheering. They were quickly shut up by Aizawa's glare.

"This is related to the pro hero draft picks I mentioned the other day. The drafts begin in earnest in the second and third years, after students have gained experience and can become immediate assets to the pros. In other words, for them to extend offers to first years like you shows that they are interested in your future potential. These offers are often cancelled if that interest dies down by graduation." Aizawa lectured.

"So we'll have to prove ourselves once we get picked, huh?" Toru confirmed

"That's right. And here are the totals for those with offers." Aizawa said as he pressed a remote, revealing a bargraph on the board. 

Class A No. of Offers

Nahibe: 5029
Todoroki: 4134
Bakugo: 3556
Shinso: 327
Lida: 275
Tokoyami: 223
Kaminari: 172
Yaoyorozu: 108
Kirishima: 68
Uraraka: 20
Sero: 14

"In other years, it's been more spread out, but all eyes were on these three this year." Aizawa explained, refering to Obanai, Shoto and Bakugo.

"Gah, there's such a big difference!" Denki complained.

"Those pros don't know a good thing when they see one." Yuga fumed.

"Todoroki's second, and Bakugo's first...?" Kyoka questioned.