03 - Quirk Assessment Test

Enjoy!

-.-.-.-

"Last place will be expelled?" Ochaco spoke up, "But it's the first day of school! No, even if it wasn't the first day of school, this is too unfair!" she protested.

'Unfair? What are you talking about you naive idiot?' Obanai thought.

"Natural disasters, big accidents, and selfish villains. Calamities whose time or place can't be predicted. Japan is covered in unfairness." Obanai clenched her fist at that statement, "Heroes are the ones who reverse those situations. If you wanted to go talk with your friends at Mickie D's after school, too bad. For the next three years, U.A. will do all it can to give you one hardship after another. Go beyond. Plus Ultra. Overcome it with all you got." Aizawa finished.

'As expected of an elite school, it focuses on practicality rather than raw learning.' Obanai felt like she was really gonna like it here at U.A., she smiled under her bandages. Other classmates were making gestures of pumping up to do their bests on these tests.

"All right, demonstrations over. The real things starts now." Aizawa said.

-.-.-.-

Test 1: 50-Meter Dash

Obanai watched the first two students get ready for the 50-Meter Dash, one of them was Tenya, the other was some sort of frog girl. Aizawa walked up to some sort of camera robot, and then turned it on.

"On your mark... Get set... *Bang*" the two ran as fast as they could... well... the frog girl leaped as fast as she could? Tenya, with the help of his Quirk, 'Engine', which gave him boosters on his legs, finished the sprint in 3.04 seconds. The frog girl ended up getting 5.58 seconds, which Obanai thought was impressive for someone leaping.

Obanai observed the next runners, one of them being Ochaco, and observed her doing something to her clothing. 'I see... just propelling ourselves with our Quirks isn't the only way to move faster... I think I have an idea...'

After a few more people did the Dash, it was now Obanai and a Red head's turn. Obanai overheard something about 'being the manliest' from the red haired boy, but ignored it. 

"On your mark..." Obanai grew an eye on her palm, "Get set..." The red head got into a sprinting position, Obanai remained standing, *Bang*. Obanai activated her Quirk, surfing on the flat end of her red arrow. 

Obanai crossed the finish line at an impressive time of 3.36 seconds, with the red haired boy getting 5.7 seconds. "Omigosh Obanai! 3.36 seconds?! That's amazing!" Toru complimented.

"Great work," Kyoka similarly said.

Obanai merely huffed in response.

-.-.-.-

Test 2: Grip Strength

In the girls gym, everyone had a grip strength tester in their hands. Since none of the girls have any Quirks that enhance their base strength almost all of them got average results.

Although the Frog girl, Tsuyu Asui, gripped the tester with her tongue? 'Is that even allow- you know what, that's not worth my line of thought'

Obanai decided to get a little creative with this test. She summoned a few small arrows to wrap around the gripper as tightly as she could. This ended up giving her a score of 143 kilograms, the highest out of all the girls.

-.-.-.-

Test 3: Standing Long Jump

Obanai was suprised at how many people could actually make the full jump with their Quirks. A black haired girl name Momo Yaoyorozu for example summoned a spring board with her Quirk to jump over it effortlessly.