04 - Heroes vs Villains

Enjoy!

-.-.-.-

School proceeded to progress as normal for the rest of the day. The next day class 1-A had to do a normal English class instead of hero studies in the morning. 

After English class ended, it was lunch time, a time that Obanai dreaded. When lunch started, Kyoka pulled Obanai to the side. "Hey Obanai, you wanna eat lunch together?" she asked.

"No, I prefer to eat alone." Obanai responded.

"Oh... okay..." Kyoka said, slight disapointment in her voice. Normally Obanai wouldn't have minded eating with Kyoka, but Obanai is self conscious of her scars under her bandages. Eating would mean taking them off, and Obanai would never do that infront of anyone.

So Obanai left for the cafeteria as fast as she could, grabbed her food, and went back to class to eat alone, since everyone was eating in the cafeteria. Once Obanai was alone in class, she ate her food as fast as possible to minimize the risk of being seen, and then quickly reapplied her bandages.

Thankfully, no one showed up to see her, Obanai decided to keep a mental note to find a location no one would ever go to for Lunch. She went back to the cafeteria to return her tray, and then spotted Kyoka sitting alone at one of the tables.

Wordlessly, Obanai decided to sit next the Kyoka. "Hm? Oh your here... I thought you wanted to eat alone?" 

"I finished eating," Obanai simply said.

"O...kay... will this be a regular thing?" Kyoka asked.

"Yes... I don't like to eat infront of others," 'because of the bandages' was left unsaid, but Kyoka understood regardless.

"I see... hmmm... do you wanna hear the song I've been listening to lately?" Kyoka asked, offering an earbud.

"Sure," Obanai agreed, taking the earbud and putting it in her ear.

(I know this song is probably not one Kyoka would listen to, but it came out recently and it's a banger)

About halfway through the song, Obanai commented saying, "This song is good..." she said. "You have good tastes," she complimented.

Kyoka blushed slightly at the compliment, "Thank you... Music is my passion..."

Obanai looked away, "No problem... I was just saying the truth..."

-.-.-.-

After hanging out with Kyoka during lunch, the bell rang signaling the end of lunch and the start of afternoon classes. Obanai and Kyoka walked together back to class and sat in their usual spots.

"I am..." Obanai heard a voice from behind the classroom door, "coming through the door like a normal person!" the voice, who was revealed to be Allmight, yelled, entering the classroom.

The entire class gasped, even Obanai. "It's Allmight!" A lightning haired boy shouted.

"Wow, he really is a teacher!" a red head said.

"That's a costume from the silver age, isn't it?" Tsuyu said as Allmight was slowly marching to the teacher's stand.

"It's style is so different, it's giving me goosebumps!" said a yellow haired boy with a tail who was sitting right infront of Obanai.

'So Allmight was just scouting out his future classes... as expected of the number one hero.' Obanai thought impressedly.

"I teach Basic Hero Training. It is a subject where you train in different was to learn the basics of being a hero. You'll take the most units of this subject!" Allmight explained.