12 - Tournament

So it turns out that the students don't know whether it will be a tournament or not, so my bad. Anyways, I hope you'll forgive my error and enjoy!

-.-.-.-

Now that the Calvary battle was over, Midnight announced that there would be a lunch break before the final tournament started. Before Obanai went to go talk with Kyoka, she made she made a quick pitstop.

"Ojiro, Neringeki." Obanai said coldly, scaring the two boys who were under mind control. "Do not tell a soul of what just happened. If you do, I will find you, And you will regret it..." Obanai said ominously.

""Y-Yes, ma'am!"" The two intoned. Normally, Obanai wouldn't have bothered helping her former teammate this way, but Obanai was confident that she would win in a fight against Hitoshi, so encouraging him to do well would make the stepping stones to victory easier.

Obanai then walked to Kyoka and Toru, "Hey." she simply said.

Toru perked up, "Oh! Obanai, great job getting into the final tournament!" she congratulated.

"Yeah, great job Obanai." Kyoka also congratulated. Obanai never paid it much mind before, but receiving their praises made her feel... happy. "Oh, by the way. What was your strategy? I barely saw you do anything during the calvary battle." Kyoka asked.

"Will you keep quiet about it?" Obanai asked, receiving nods, "All right, I teamed up with Hitoshi Shinso from Class C, he has a mind control Quirk." Obanai explained.

""M-Mind control Quirk?"" Toru and Kyoka echoed.

"Yes, he took control of our two teammates and we hanged back for most of the round. Right at the end he controlled Team Testutestu and got their headbands for free. Giving us second place." Obanai explained. "Also... Hagakure..." Obanai trailed off.

"Yes?" Toru asked.

"I know it was a strategy during the calvary battle, but are you going to put your top back on?" Obanai asked. 

Toru immediately flustered up in embarrassment, hastily putting her top back on afraid people will look at her, which doesn't matter considering she's invisible.

-.-.-.-

Denki and his friend Mineta from Class D walked up to Kyoka and Momo in the cafeteria. "Yaoyorozu, Jiro." Denki started.

"Hm? Did you need something?" Momo asked.

"Well, I'm sure you already know since your class rep and all," Mineta started, pointing towards cheerleaders out the window, "but they said everyone has to wear those clothes to do a cheer battle in the afternoon." he explained, to the shock of Kyoka.

"I didn't hear anything about that though..." Momo trailed off.

"You don't have to believe me, but we heard it from Mr.Aizawa." Mineta explained. "I thought maybe you'd forgotten, so I'd tell you just incase." Mineta explained, Denki nodding along.

"Oh, dear... I must have forgotten, Jiro, go fetch Obanai while I find the rest of the girls in the cafeteria and create clothing." Momo ordered.

"Okay..." Kyoka agreed reluctantly.

When Kyoka explained to Obanai what Mineta and Denki said, Obanai did not look pleased, "Are you kidding me? Mr.Aizawa said that?" Obanai asked.

"Yeah..." Kyoka responded, sounding like she was trying to convince herself more than anything.

"*sigh*, then I guess we have no time to waste, let's go." Obanai said.

"Right," Kyoka agreed.

Once all the girls met up, Momo gave everyone a cheerleading uniform she had just created, and then everyone got changed. After everyone changed, Kyoka was trying her best to hold in her laughter.