"NYA, WITHDRAW YOUR WATER—NOW!", Master Wu yelled at her in a louder voice.

Nya's eyes widened and she faltered, and her water splashed down to the floor, drenching us. I reciprocated, extinguishing my green energy, breathing heavily.

Harumi placed a hand on my shoulder, a concerned look on her face.

I managed a brief smile to her, quickly turning to face Master Wu, who was glaring madly at Nya, as she had her eyes glued to the floor, looking as if she was in physical pain.

Despite what had just happened, I wanted to see if she was alright—but Master Wu looked so mad, I wasn't sure it would be the right time. And, I had to make sure Nya's wrath was completely extinguished—or she could go back to hurting Rumi.

Jay slowly made his way next to Nya, who gripped his hand as he stood beside her, Kai right behind him. Cole and Zane were still in shock, their eyes wide. Cole's piece of cake, had fallen on the floor.

I found it difficult to meet my mom's gaze though. She looked—was she angry?No—she looked...disappointed, worried.

...scared.

My mom was looking at me in fear.

My eyes widened as she locked her eyes on mine, and suddenly, her face changed to an expression filled with concern. I squinted my eyes—trying my best to tell her everything I could just by looking at her, but she just stared at me.

"THIS HAS GONE TOO FAR FOR MY LIKING! YOU ALL SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF YOURSELVES!!" He shouted, turning to us all. Now, it was our turn to face the floor. I heard Master huff in annoyance.

"For these past 9 months, I've been watching you all, observing—whether the recent battle may show all of you how much you needed each other as a team—but all I saw simply disappointed me. Look at yourselves! You all are falling apart, like weak branches of a decaying tree! You are all a family! Is it your goal, to fall apart as a team? HMMM?!" He whipped his head around, waiting for our answers.

"No Master", we all replied in unison.

Master Wu slammed his stick on the floor, forcing all of us to look up. His face now looked—tired, worn out.

"I hope you all know the damage you have placed in each other", he says sadly,"I'm surprised that you all have it in you to argue and accuse each other this way."

Master Wu then pointed his staff at me and Nya,"Not to mention—attacking your own brothers and sisters."He emphasized, frowning at me.

I looked down, my teeth sinking deep into my lower lip that it was almost painful.

"Im so sorry Master Wu", I said, glumly turning towards them,"I'm sorry guys—I shouldn't have let my anger get to me like that. I'm supposed to be the responsible one. I-I- let you all down, and i'm sorry."

I turned to face Nya, who's eyes looked glassy as she stared at me,"Nya. I'm—"

I couldn't even finish my sentence. Nya suddenly grabbed me for a hug, burying her face in my shoulder. I hugged her back as I felt my shoulder gradually wetting from her tears. She pulled back gently, her eyes streaked with tears.

"Im so sorry Lloyd", she sobbed,"I—don't—know what came over me," she cried.

I softened as I looked at her distressed face,"Nya..."

She sniffled, wiping her eyes," It was so wrong to react that way—I didn't mean any of those horrible things I said."

"Hey", I put a hand on her shoulder,"Its okay, Nya—i'm just glad I didn't hurt you."

Nya looked up, her eyes puffy. To my utter surprise,She walked towards Harumi, who tripped a bit as she slowly backed away from her. I didn't stop Nya from approaching her this time as I was sure that Harumi was safe now.

"Rumi, Im not gonna hurt you", Nya said gently,"Not anymore—I am so sorry, Harumi. Whatever I said, just know that I would never repeat that to you—ever." She promised desperately.

Harumi just stared at her, eyes wide.

Nya reached a hand towards her,"Please say you'll forgive me."she said.

Harumi relaxed, softening a small smile,"Of course I forgive you, Nya. I'm sorry too", Harumi took Nya's hand, attempting to shake it, but what Nya did next surprised us even further.

She pulled Harumi in a tight hug. Harumi's dilated eyes popped wider, but she squeezed Nya and hugged her back.

We all softened just watching them.

"Aww would you look at that", Jay said.

Harumi looked so happy as she hugged her—the small smile curving at the corners of her mouth only showed a little bit of it—but I knew better than that—I could tell she was really happy.

I smiled.

Kai nudged my shoulder with his, smirking.

I narrowed my eyes,"What?", I mouthed at him.

His smirk deepened, and looking back towards the two, he whispered,"You know what."

I raised a brow.

"That look, buddy", Cole said, peeking over,"Says a million words."

My eyes widened, my face burned,"What—Whe—"

"Trust me,"Cole assured me,"I'm not stupid."

Kai snorted,"Debatable."

Jay stifled a laugh just as Harumi and Nya broke apart, smiling at each other.

Kai went over and ruffled Nya's hair,"I'm proud of you."

Nya smirked,"Tell me something I don't know."

Jay ran over and hugged Nya, who gladly accepted the embrace.

I heard Cole whisper quietly to Kai,"They're very sweet and all—but luckily for us, we have another hot soup that's already boiling."

I raised my eyebrow, narrowing my eyes Cole.

At first Kai was clueless,"Wha—?What soup—oh.OH", Kai said, his eyes widening, smile forming. I rolled my eyes as the two of them laughed.

Nya and Harumi looked towards us, but they stopped laughing immediately and looked around in a nonchalantly manner.

Harumi looked at me, an uncertain smile on her lips,"What are you guys laughing about?"She asked innocently.

I cleared my throat, thankful she didn't notice anything. Kai was shaking with laughter behind me.

"Nothing at all Rumi", I assured her,"Now—are we all ready to proceed with the meeting?"

The gang and Rumi looked at each other and nodded at me and I smiled. Finally, we were able to ACTUALLY agree to something. That was the first time in months.

We all settled back to the table, where Master Wu and my mother stood, looking over us, smiling. Harumi stood next to me at the head of the table, a bright smile plastered on her face. While the others talked amongst themselves, I looked at her, quietly adoring her face from my side angle.

She caught my eye and tilted her head at me.

"What?", she asked me, her eyes glittering, smile as beautiful as ever.

"Nothing,"I said quickly,"I-Uh, I just wanted to ask if you're doing okay."

She looked back at the table, at the guys, who were laughing and hugging each other now. They all looked so happy and excited. I had to admit that I loved seeing them this way.She smiled wide, and slid her hand in mine, turning her head towards me.

"Yeah", she said,"I'm doing okay."

She smiled warmly at me, turning back to look at them

I smiled at her, gripping her hand.

And it took everything in me to not to kiss her right then and there.

A/N--WOHOO ITS ALMOST 12AM AND I HAVE NO REGRETSS!!! I hope this Chapter satified you guys to the max. WILL UPDATE SOON BUT IM SUUUPERRR TIRED NOW. BYEEEEEEE