Chapter eleven - part two

Zacznij od początku

Both of them laughed. And after all the crying and talking Sunoo finally reached heeseung who was eagerly waiting for the young one to come to him, "guys, we are thankful to you for all the love and care that you have given us, and I'm sorry if you have experienced any kind of problems due to us...not us, but due to me." Heeseung continued, "And I'm really grateful for your encouraging words and support! We are brothers for life!" Heeseung's voice cracked, "even if we won't be performing with you guys, we will be there always cheering for you on your every performances. I love you guys so much!"

The crowd were loud and cheered on! Heeseung moved to finally face the audiences "Engenes, you were so supportive and encouraging, I have no words to express how grateful I am to have been in this group and to have been able to perform on many stages for you guys. I don't know what the future hold for us. But I hope you guys will still support us and also the boys! Thank you!"

Heeseung and Sunoo held hands together and bowed to the crowd. The audience cheered them on loud and proud! Heeseung grabbed Sunoo's hands and rubbed them softly. He looked into the boys eyes and the latter did the same. Suddenly the crowd cheered, "kiss!kiss!kiss!kiss!kiss!" The other members also shouted behind, "kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!"

Sunoo looked around at both the boys and at the crowd. He laughed because of shyness. Heeseung grabbed his hand tightly making him look at Heeseung only. Seeing Heeseung's eyes, Sunoo turned red. As he was about to bow his head, heeseung swiftly pulled Sunoo into his arms and held his waist tightly. Heeseung then kissed a surprised Sunoo as the crowd went berserk with joy.

Niki shouted with happiness pushing Sunghoon's hands on his eyes. Poor Sunghoon was trying hard to cover Niki's  eyes as he is still a kid and kids are not allowed to see this(what a 🙄). On the other hand Jake got flustered seeing Heeseung and Sunoo kiss and he turned to Jay's side grabbing him by his biceps in the process. Jake mocked Jay by pretending to kiss him on the lips. Jay got irritated and tried hard to push Jake away. As he pushed the other, he saw a much angry Jungwon at the other end of the stage. What's with him. Jay thought.

The kiss in the concert went viral. Engenes started posting positive tweets and videos about Heeseung and Sunoo's love and even started a social media movement #IDOLLOVE

Various K celebrities also took part in the movement. BTS RM wrote on his Twitter "I stand for love yourself and I stand for HeeSun #IDOLLOVE."

Suga of BTS said in an Interview, "we are humans too. Idols should be able to love whoever they want, regardless of gender, race, religion or any kind of such societal constraints"

Soon idols did the famous 'kiss on the stage' as a way to protest against the discrimination they face for falling in love. In a concert in Korea, the Black Pink members kissed each other shouting for equality. Many known artists like Straykidz, Seventeen, Ateez, Gidle, Mamamoo etc did the same. Felix of Straykidz said , "if I wanna fall in love with Changbin hyung, I should be able to do so!" and he proceeded to kiss his fellow band member Seo Changbin.

The movement by k-pop idols and celebrities was huge and had many impact on the Korean society. Although many citizens are against it, slowly people's viewpoint is changing. And since the youth is so open about everything, the society might change. Slowly but will progress eventually.

Several weeks later after their last performance, both Heeseung and Sunoo were laying on the Bed in Heeseung's room. Heeseung was going through some documents on the laptop and Sunoo was sound asleep beside him. It was a Sunday morning. He looked at the time and it's almost 8 in the morning. He looked at Sunoo who is lying on the bed unbothered..

After pondering through few more documents, he closed the laptop and got up from his bed. He walked around the bed to reach Sunoo. He slightly moved the boy's hair from his face and planted a kiss on his forehead. All of a sudden there was a knock on the door.

Heeseung opened the door and it was Niki, "Hyung get ready. It's already late!" Niki pointed at his watch. "Oh right" Heeseung said, "we'll be ready in a minute." Heeseung rushed to Sunoo's side. "Sunooya, wake up! ". Sunoo woke up from his sleep and asked, "Are we going to record the new album?" And Heeseung nodded yes!

You must be wondering what is going on? Well the idol love movement was a success! Hybe wasn't able to fire Heeseung and Sunoo because Chairman Bang Si-hyuk refused to sign the agreement and managed to gain a unanimous vote against the act in the board members meeting. Now Heeseung and Sunoo are able to be in Enhypen while dating. But they are not allowed to marry and have a family for the time being.

So at last after all the tears and heartbreaks everything turned out to be well. And as for who did the video leakage, it was that makeup Noona. She was able to hear the conversation Jake had with Heeseung. She managed to get help from some security staffs too. About her motive, it still unknown. May be she worked for dispatch or she had some connection with some enemy company. Who know. Anyway she is arrested now and is held for further questioning by the authority...

THE END......