Chapter eleven - part one

Comenzar desde el principio

......

.......

Imhee'swifey    4:05pm

🙄 oh, it about 'kim Sunoo's video!!

Jennie32    4:05pm

It's unfortunate. I'm sorry for him.

Luna Luna:3     4:05pm

Hi heeseung, good evening 😘😘😘😘😘 LOVE YOU HEESEUNG

Drank Frank    4:05pm

You are not making any sense!😳🤔

......

......

.....

"I don't know what else to do but tell you everything. I ..... I want to be honest with you guys and more importantly I want to be honest with myself." Heeseung's voice cracked. His eyes got teary as he spoke. His heart beating got faster and his palms started sweating.

"I'm the one in the video. I'm the one who kissed Sunoo. I am the one! If you want to blame someone, then it's me!" Heeseung said with all of his might. He was about to continue, when somebody pushed open the door to his room with a loud thud.

......

......

......

RaeMitchelldone    4:11pm

Wow! Is it true?

Popeye👀      4:11pm

Stop it! Okay.. this isn't funny....🤢🤮🤮

Sunsunbabies     4:12pm

Sunsun forever.....✌️✌️✌️✌️. Heeseung back off! I hate you!!!!

Luna Luna:3    4:12pm

What is that noise ????

Gemma    4:12pm

This is great...finally! HeeSun all the way,....yay..... 😃 I am happy for you!

Zeezee   4:12pm

Yuck! You are gay!?wtf!!!! 😡😡😡🤬😡🤬🤬 I hate you now

Sunoo? What r u doing here?

Sunooshine     4:13pm

Omg! It's Sunoo! Awkward!!!!

.....

.....

.....

"Hyung!" Sunoo shouted as he ran towards a shocked yet dejected heeseung. He was looking shabby and one would feel pity seeing his condition. There were empty beer cans on the floor, crinkled tissues and torn pages of book that he threw out of the tabletop.

"Sunoo!" Heeseung cried,"I'm sorry I kissed you when you were unco.....mmmm"

Sunoo suddenly covered Heeseung's mouth tightly with his hand and then looked into his eyes. His eyes were red and glossy with the tears. In reciprocal, Sunoo's eyes too turned watery. The live was still on and Heeseung's iPad was chiming with lots of notifications from engenes who were watching the live.

......

......

.....

Felix''sdeepvoice     4:15pm

I love you Heeseung... Be brave. You can do it!

Zeezee   4:16pm

WTH, Sunoo, you r gay too! I'm gonna unstan them!

Drunken monkey    4:16pm

HeeSun kiss! Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋💋

.........

.........

.........

Sunoo couldn't see his hyung like this. He tightly hugged heeseung who on his touch bursted into tears. Sunoo slowly pulled himself and cupped Heeseung's face with both hands. He moved his thumbs on Heeseung's cheeks wiping his tears away. He looked into Heeseung's eyes with a smile on his face and said, "I love you!". Notifications from the live started pealing from Heeseung's tab continuously. It's  a tsunami of comments in the live.  Sunoo immediately reached the iPad and ended the live.

Heeseung stepped outside into the balcony. His face still gloomy. In his mind what Sunoo said just before was to save him, nothing more. He thinks that Sunoo doesn't really love him. And furthermore, he thinks that even if Sunoo loves him, he doesn't deserve the boy's love or care. In his mind, he is a bad guy who abused his love.

Sunoo followed him to the balcony. As he moved to touch the elder's shoulder, the latter moved away from the boy. Heeseung was still feeling guilty.

"Hyung, don't do this to me!" Sunoo said, tears accumulating in his eyes. "After all this, you can't do this to me!"

Sunoo broke down into tears, falling on the floor, "please don't ignore me!"

Heeseung's face suddenly changed. He felt pain seeing his loved one tearing up like this in front of him. He pulled the boy up and said, "Sunoo, I won't ignore you anymore." He embraced the young one tightly and said, "I'm really sorry that I kissed you without your consent. And I was a coward. I didn't have the courage to face you after that!" Heeseung pulled him even tighter.

"Hyung, I wasn't sleeping then!" Sunoo wiped his tears, slowly loosening the latter's hold around himself and he held Heeseung's hands, "I remember, your kiss." The boy rubbed his soft fingers against Heeseung's palm. "I wanted to kiss you back then too, but I was too tired and I couldn't get up". Hearing those words  Heeseung's eyes widened and his lips formed a slight smile, "really?" He asked.

"Hmm" Sunoo nodded, "I wanted to talk to you about it, but you were ignoring me." Sunoo turned his face showing how upset he was about it. Heeseung felt kind of relieved and happy hearing those words from him. In fact, Sunoo doesn't remember the kiss, but the only way to stop his hyung from self blaming is to lie that he remember it. Ever since the incident, Sunoo has been having the same dream every night about Heeseung kissing him. In the dream, Sunoo didn't get offended on the unexpected kiss from his hyung, instead he would kiss Heeseung back as well. In conclusion, even if Sunoo doesn't remember the kiss, it was obvious that he was conscious about it and wanted to kiss back as well.  So it is settled, Sunoo loves Heeseung and no-one can ever say otherwise!

"So you mean you love me?" Heeseung asked the young boy beside him.

"LEE... HEESEUNG.....YOU IDIOT!!!!.....I LOVE YOU!" Sunoo shouted at Heeseung and to the world, "I....LOVE.....YOUUU..."

Heeseung face turned bright. He couldn't express how happy he was hearing those words from Sunoo. Sunoo cursed in mind at Heeseung for being so slow, oh you idiot!. In movies, this would be the time when the hero would embrace the heroine and kiss. But heeseung was too stunned to even move. On the other hand Sunoo wanted his hyung to hold him and kiss him proclaiming to the world that Kim Sunoo belongs to Lee Heeseung only. He couldn't hold anymore! The boy hugged Heeseung tightly, crossing his arms around Heeseung's neck pulling him closer. He stood tiptoed and planted a kiss on the others lips.

Even so, the kiss made Sunoo shy and when overwhelmed, he was about to run away from Heeseung. But the latter got hold of the boy's hand. He swiftly pulled him back and kissed him hard. Both could taste each other, the sweetness of their love for one another. And for the first time, both felt loved.