" where are we going !" Taehyung chrips excitedly  , palm linked in jungkook's as they head down the stairs.

" Relax babe , we'll soon be there " he chuckles , loving how cute tae looks.

" ooh , its getting chilly " taehyung hums as they finally get to the bottom of the stairs.

" Are we going in ? " Taehyung gulps as they both stand in front of an entrance to what seems like a cave

" Are you scared? " jungkook smirks , pulling taehyung into his embrace .

Taehyung hums as he basks into jungkook's warmth " no , as long as you're here with me " he says , giving jungkook a cute peck.

" Alright , lets go " jungkook chuckles , taking taehyung's hands in his as they get into the cave.

---------------------------

" Oh my "

" Its beautiful right? "

Taehyung lightly gasps , releasing a breath he did not know he was holding...hands in a fist to control his excitement.

Feeling his eyes get moist and his heart beat quicken , he lets out a nervous chuckle.

Relaxing as he feels jungkook wrap his arms around him from behind , both of them relaxing into each other's warmth....taehyung caressing jungkook's arms around him .

" The badami cave , story tells that there was a crisis , a very destructive war that led the remaining indigenious people to find this cave , it became their home , they nutured it , they brought life to it , they made life in it " jungkook says.

" That's  , that's so beautiful " he smiles , feeling a tear drop.

Jungkook turns him around " no , you are beautiful " he says , a mischievous smirk following right after.

" WAIT! NO! " taehyung gripping his arms tightly but the push was too strong he had to let go , falling backwards into the water.

Feeling himself sink in , recovering fast as he plunges back up...taking in sharp breathes , almost choking as he pushes his hair back.

Jungkook standing as he laughs heavenly " your facial expression was priceless " he laughs some more , taking off his coat.

Taehyung flaps his arms in the water as his smile grows wider , heart beating as he loves seeing jungkook happy like this , no worries and doubt...its like they've returned to how they always were , still young couples very much in love with each other.

Jungkook's jumping into the water with a heavy splash takes him out of his trance as he's pulled closer.

Their lips finding its way onto one another , tongue dancing together as they explore . The kiss getting heated as taehyung's moans are swallowed by jungkook relishing his lips.

" Thighs around me baby come on " jungkook urges , thrusting his length all the way into tae's folds....both of them moaning as they make love underneath the water.

" Yes , oh my " tae continues to pant , feeling full to the brim...feeling his skin tingle as jungkook continues to suck hickeys on his neck.

" Fuck! i'm gonna cum "

" Me too " jungkook increases his pace , biting down on tae's shoulder as he releases , both of them taking a break as they relax.

Their foreheads connected as they feel their souls linking , all breath is knocked out of tae as jungkook pops the question , more like a demand.

" Marry me tae "

" And be my queen ".

" Yes "

--------------------------------------------------------
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Your author is undergoing therapy
I'll be fine guys
Love you❤️

𝓗𝓔𝓡𝓘𝓓𝓐  2  | 𝗞𝗩 ✔ 🍁On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara