ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 24 (𝒜𝒸𝒸ℯ𝓅𝓉ℯ𝒹)

Start from the beginning

I then gave back the stamp to Nighteye which he took. Then Midorya then proceeded to try and take it. I was instructed to go out of the office for now. I went to the corner and drank a bit of ketchup. Time passed and Mirio and the other girl has arrived at the door then a big bang was heard from inside. The two then barged in dragging me along with them.

"Excuse us!" Mirio said loudly

"Are you guys finished? There was a loud bang at the end."

"𝗗𝗶𝗱 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝘀𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗼𝘂𝘀𝗹𝘆 𝗵𝗮𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗴 𝗺𝗲?" I said while they're holding me in my jacket as I was draped up in the air dangling.

Ignoring my question Nighteye said "I'll take them, Mirio"

"Alright!" Mirio said whilst finally dropping me from my misery

With that Nighteye gave the stamp to Midorya. We both had been taken in. We then left the building, with our papers.

"𝗛𝗲𝘆,𝗠𝗶𝗱𝗼𝗿𝘆𝗮 𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁' 𝗹𝗲𝘁𝘀 𝗴𝗼 𝗯𝘂𝘆 𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁?" I questioned him

"Sure why not" he said

We then went to a Café I ordered some strawberry cake and coffee. Midorya just ordered ice-cream.
We ate a bit and then we took a shortcut to go to the dorms. I then immediately went to my room and did some research or just lazed around. I fixed my placed my hero uniform down as well.

______________________________________
Time skip
-----------------------------------------------------------

The next day we went out on a patrol, some people went up to me and asked my signature or praised me but not much as the time I was with Hawks that was a nightmare,right now it was basically just here and then but I was still pretty anxious about it. I then went back to Midorya and Mirio after I just finished writing my signature with another person.

"Sir and Bubble girl are the ones actually watching the target today. We're just on patrol! I'll teach you guys a bunch of stuff! So stick with me. " Mirio said excitinglyto us as he struck a pose.

Midorya looked like he was left in deep thought and I just let him be. Mirio then popped up and said "To come of think of it we haven't told each other our hero names. huh?"

"That's true... I'm Deku" Midorya said

"Deku? Deck? You okay with that?" Mirio questioned and obviously had a look of confusion written all over his face.

"I am" Midorya answered sternly

"And what about you Sans?" Mirio asked

"𝗨𝗺, 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗰. 𝗦𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗦𝗮𝗻𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗶𝘃𝗲𝘀 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗰 𝘀𝗮𝗻𝘀 𝗜 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗻𝗮𝗺𝗲𝗱 𝗺𝘆𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝘄𝗮𝘆" I said

"I'm Lemiion" he then explained the reasoning behind his hero name.

All of the sudden we bumbed into someone. I immediately went to the side out of the person's view as I had recognized him as the villian Nighteye is after. I used check on him to see the stats and a mini gaster blaster to follow his actions, putting up my hood I then went and acted like a normal citizen as my attire is just casual and not looking like a Hero costume at all. They chatted and chatted as I sent another blaster to survey the area. I also had used check to see Eri's stats.

They dived deeper into the alleyway, and just when the dude showed his intent on killing the little then ran back to him, Midorya was just about to chase her but luckily Mirio had stopped him. After that transaction we then called Nighteye informing the situation.

The two then arrived and talked with us. The two then relayed the information about Chisaki having a daughter to them. I didn't tell them a thing about my own information that I had got, as it is still incomplete.

______________________________________
Time skip
----------------------------------------------------------

A day has passed from that incident and now were in school I can pretty much tell that Midorya is still bothered by the incident. Things played out as normal but Midorya kept getting distracted. After the school finished I had gotten to work and written all key points of the information that I had gathered and decided to go to my agency and deliver the information before it's too late. I believe that I had gathered enough for them to work on.
So I shortcut my way to his office.

"Sans or should I say Comic, may I ask the reason for the visit your work-study starts later" Nighteye said

"𝗶 𝗵𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗖𝗵𝗶𝘀𝗮𝗸𝗶 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹. 𝗜 𝗱𝗶𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗴𝘂𝘆𝘀 𝘆𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗯𝗲𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝗲 𝗺𝘆 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗼 𝘄𝗮𝘀𝗻'𝘁 𝗲𝗻𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝘂𝘇𝘇𝗹𝗲, 𝗯𝘂𝘁 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗜 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘃𝗲 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝘀" I said

"hmm.. I did find it odd that you kept your mouth shut. What's the information" he asked being intrigued

I then showed him screens which contained was from using check on them. And a couple of videos from my blaster and a ton load of notes, Nighteye was shocked to say the least about all of these.

"How did you get this much information?" he asked

"𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗴𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗜'𝗺 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗮𝘁 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝘀𝗸 𝗔𝗶𝘇𝗮𝘄𝗮."I answered I then added"𝗜𝘁𝘀 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗜'𝗺 𝘁𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗼 𝗸𝗲𝗲𝗽 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗶𝗱𝗲 𝗼𝗳 𝗺𝗲 𝗮 𝘁𝗼𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝘀𝗲𝗰𝗿𝗲𝘁"

I left the office an shortcut myself back to the dorms to get my hero costume for my work-study. Things happened as normal nothing out of the ordinary this time.

_
ʸᵉᵖ ⁱᵐ ᵈᵒⁿᵉ ᵇʸᵉ
-ⁱᵐⁿᵒᵇᵒᵈʸ

1507 𝗪𝗼𝗿𝗱𝘀