Mrs. Parker

Peter's pov
I had my head leaned against the kitchen wall while MJ was running around the kitchen cooking dinner since The Stark's were coming over "Peter are you even listening to me?" "Huh? Yeah of course" MJ rolled her eyes and then left the sauce "Peter are you ok?" "Umm yeah I just... I saw Black Cat" the last sentence flew out of my mouth and I immediately regretted it.

"MJ— "ugh ok" she had her head down but slowly looked up at me "am I going to have to worry about her?" I shook my head no and she took a shaky breathe "Peter she wasn't just some random girl you almost ruined your life for her so I'm going to need a verbal answer" I sighed but complied I mean I wouldn't have forgiven me.

"I promise MJ! We're just working along side to defeat kingpin" I saw her eyes bug out "Peter do you really think this is a good idea? I mean we all know how you get around her you short circuit or something" I closed my eyes and then leaned back against the wall "yeha it fine and besides it was her operation that I intruded on and besides she knows I'm married to you" MJ returned to the sauce and added more seasonings.

"She knew you were dating me and that didn't stop her" I walked over to MJ and put my hands on each side of her face "don't worry about it. I love you MJ, you not her. Also she never knew we were together until way after" "Peter— "I know I know" there was a knock at the door and I sighed in relief "let's not tell Mr. Stark ok?" She nodded and I opened the door.

"Nature's Sure-Fire Sunburn Remedy" I laughed at Morgan "Aloe!" "Aloe!" I hugged her slightly picking her off the ground kissing her cheek. "Hey Morgie where's your mom and dad" she took her shoes off before going to go sit at the table "mom and dad are outside arguing" I poked my head out the door and smiled "wanna come in? It's clean" Mr. Stark looked over at me and smiled "we'll be in, in just a second ok kid" I nodded and went back inside cracking the door.

"So what's up with them?" Morgan shrugged "I'll tell you when I found out" I sat next to Morgan and she set her phone down to look at me "how's the college hunting going?" She rolled her eyes but indulged me "pretty well! MIT said they want me but they're just concerned about my age and I'm like my dad is Tony Stark and my step brother is Peter Parker I think I'll be ok you know" I smiled and just then Pepper walked in holding Aunt May's arm with Mr. Stark following after them. "Dinner is done" MJ said giving me a worried look but I walked over to her and kissed her hoping she would forget all about Felicia.

🕷️ 🐈‍⬛ 🕷️ 🐈‍⬛

"So how's the science department treating you kid?" I leaned back against the couch and thought carefully before answering "I really like it and the science department at Stark Industries is the best place to be in the U.S." Tony squinted his eyes and looked at me "is there a but? I feel like you're going to say but" he loved across from us and pointed at Morgan "he's gonna say but isn't he?" She nodded and Tony sighed "alright hit me kid tell me your but" I looked down at my hands not wanting to see his face when I disappoint him.

"But I think I need to quit" "kid why?" "Because everyone thinks I'm your favorite and that you baby me" Tony's left brow cocked up "well that's because you are and I do" I facepalmed myself and I heard Morgan giggle "yeah but I'm 27 almost 28 I don't want to be babied by you all my life! No one will take me seriously I mean Ned is praised by our coworkers while none of them really even talk to me! Not even when I discovered and finished the whole Nelson case all by myself!"

"Oh no, it's not you Mr. Stark it's me" Tony patted my shoulder and stood up "don't apologize for being the smartest person in the room. I like that you're more confident it suits you. MJ my dear where's the scotch?" Morgan stood up and sat down next to me "being 16 is weird huh? I guess it's been awhile since you were young but still it's scary. Do you ever think about her?" I looked down at Morgan and she gave me an innocent look.

"Think about who?" She sighed "Fel— I quickly covers her mouth and she gave me a confused look "Of course I do, all the time but I'm married now" "just because you're married doesn't mean you can't have fantasy" I laughed and then started tickling her.

A/N: sorry this is really short and boring but I needed to update 💜 Miss Black Cat will return next chapter <3