A Final Note from Des

So Dear Reader,

We have come to the end of Lori’s tale. Did you like it? I know, I know. So many questions left unanswered: Did Wolfgard go to war? Did Nightfall stand with the immortals against the threat of the wolves, or perhaps double-cross the overly trusting warriors? Vampires are notoriously bad allies for a reason.

Well, dear reader, for the answer to those questions we’ll have to meet up at Wolfgard one more time. Perhaps while we’re there, we’ll see about making a love connection for that incorrigible Captain McKenna…something tells me Aiden just needs the right woman to quench that insatiable thirst of his. I bet she’s out there.

I just have to find her.  

And find her I will, for that little number gets me one step closer to what I really want most in this world: freedom and a reinstatement of the natural order of things. You know, where I pleasure the female race while they throw their succulent bodies at my feet. How I’ve missed your soft touch, ladies. You enticing scent, your whispered pleas like music to my ears.

And I know how much you’ve missed me.

But, first things first! Time to go and make my latest love connection – actually, I think I’m a little late. Hurricane season has already started…no, wait…here’s my little fish now.

Care to find your true love, beautiful? Are you willing to take a leap of faith, both eyes shut, feet firmly together, no looking back? Excellent.

This way please…

All you have to do is walk through that archway and I’ll take you there. Whisper my name, hold your wish deep in your heart and join me for the ride of your life.

Until we meet again my lovely…

Forever yours,

D.

*

*

*

*

*

*A/N: A HUGE Thank you to everyone for reading and following along with this story! Your support, kind words, and constant fabulous messages were awesome and helped me get off my butt and finish this story. You are all more fantastic than any words I could say (or write!).

Just so you know, there will be another Wolfgard story coming very soon -- the details of Cynn, Randor, Meghan, and Lord Oren's plot are discussed in more detail in this second book. Hope you'll return for another round!! Should be fun!!

Big hug and kiss to you all!! =c) Wendy XOXOX

Song Credit: Good Time - Owl City & Carly Rae Jepsen