"Blake... please stop." I pleaded before he released Harry and stormed back over to me.

"Why would I stop Athena? They killed our f***ing brothers and one of these assholes tried r*ping you multiple times! You should be grateful I'm here right now." Blake yelled as I flinched.

"Why are you with him?" I asked quietly as tears filled in my eyes.

"Who?" He raised an eyebrow.

"Him. Lino. Why are you here with Lino?" I asked before Blake swallowed and grew quiet.

"Bring your men down and tie these leeches up, I'm gonna take Athena to my car so she doesn't have to see this mess." Blake announced to Lino before he waved his hand at his men.

"What? No!" I gasped as I took a step back.

"Athena, sweetie, don't be difficult. Come on, you don't want to see this trust me." He said as he flicked his fingers towards him, signaling for me to approach him.

"I don't want you to kill them." I managed to say through my tears as he narrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

"They deserve it." Blake reminded me as I shook my head.

"No." I denied before he grabbed me by the arms in an uncomfortable grip.

"Stop it Blake I don't want to leave! Let me go!" I screamed as he began pulling me away.

"Stop! Let me go!" I cried out as I turned around and looked at Harry, seeing his eyes soften for a split second as he watched Blake drag me.

"Don't you dare take their f***ing side right now- you're embarrassing me kid." Blake hissed as he grabbed a fistful of my hair and made me look at him.

"Why are you with the Darrians?! They're sex traffickers!" My voice squeaked as he peered down at me emotionlessly.

"I'll explain in the car." Blake assured as I clenched my jaw.

"No, I'm not going anywhere with you until you explain to me why the hell he's here and why your allowing him to call me his!" I growled as he looked at me blankly.

He then grabbed me tightly by the bicep before he began dragging me down the hall, causing me to whimper.

"Ow you're hurting me." I cried out.

"That's what happens when you don't listen to your older brother." Blake spoke bluntly as I began to panic.

My brother is acting like someone I don't even know. And that terrifies the hell out of me. I can't just let him drag me out of this house without trying to save the guys.

If I can at least get Harry out of here alive I can live with a clean conscience. Even if it means going against my brother's wishes.

As soon as I looked down at my brother's waist, I noticed he had a belt on with multiple grenades strapped to them, causing my eyes to grow wide as an idea popped into my head.

A life for a life.

I then grabbed one of the grenades before I pulled the trigger with my teeth, tossing the ticking bomb over Blake's shoulder before he could comprehend what I was doing.

Harry's eyes grew wide as he saw what I threw, preparing his body for the impact before the entire staircase blew to bits.

I gasped as Blake and I fell down from the impact, cringing as my hearing got replaced with a piercing ring.

I closed my eyes for a brief second, hearing multiple screams from the room before I was brought back to consciousness when a pair of strong hands grabbed me.