Forty Two

Athena

"What? No hug? I thought you were excited to see me." Blake asked as he looked offended.

I stood there, completely frozen as Harry's hand only tightened around me. I could feel Harry's burning anger as he kept me close to him, determined to keep me as safe as possible.

"Not like this." I shook my head as my heart raced against my chest, hating how Lino was here in the same building as my brother.

Was Niall right about his theory? Why else would the Darrians be here right now? No, this isn't true.

"Wait you knew?" Zayn spat as everyone glanced over at me.

"Of course she knew. I was the one who told her to bring you all here. And I guess you guys were dumb enough to follow." Blake grinned evilly as I looked down shamefully, feeling everyone's stare burning into my skull.

"You f***ing knew they'd be here this whole time? How could you do this to us?!" Zayn was filled with rage as his hands clenched into fists.

"Zayn she's our enemy for crying out loud. Why wouldn't she do this?" Louis spoke up as Zayn clenched his jaw.

"You f***ing got Niall shot for this! I knew we should of never trusted you! If Lino doesn't f*** you to death, I'll f***ing kill you myself!" Zayn raised his voice as I flinched, feeling absolutely guilty.

"I'd shut that pie hole of yours if I were you. I got a pretty target lining right up your throat if you continue to threaten my sister." Blake sassed as Zayn clamped his mouth shut.

"You knew." Harry whispered only so that I could hear.

I stiffened as I felt his grip loosen on me, and then he released me completely, feeling betrayed by my own actions.

"Harry I'm so sorry-"

"Athena. Shut the f*** up and get over here now. These men don't deserve your apology. They've done nothing but torture you and use you to their own advantages." Blake demanded as I flinched once again.

I looked down at the floor, feeling completely defeated as I realized what I had done was wrong. I should of never brought them here. And it's my fault that they're all gonna die tonight.

"Athena." Blake growled, causing me to glance up at him before he snapped his fingers by his feet.

I then stepped towards him, refusing to look at the others as I stood beside his tall frame, keeping my head hung low.

"You guys are a disgrace. So desperate for money that you don't even realize your own death is beneath your toes. You fell right into her trap without a second thought." Blake pressed as I cringed, wishing he would stop.

I somehow managed to look up at Harry, desperate to see what he was thinking as his eyes bore into mine.

There was so much disappointment and rage filled in his eyes that it was almost impossible to keep the eye contact. I wanted to look away, but all I could do was shed a single tear.

"I'm so sorry." I mouthed to Harry as he clenched his jaw and slightly shook his head.

"I was going to make your deaths quick. But since you guys abused my sister constantly with no sympathy, I'm going to make your deaths painful and slow." Blake threatened as my heart stopped.

"We both know you can't hurt for sh*t." Harry commented before Blake threw a punch at his face, causing me to cringe as Harry's face whipped to the side.

He coughed slightly as blood formed on his bottom lip, making me tense as I wanted to make Blake stop.

"I'm going to torture you the f***ing most. Not only did you abuse my sister but you managed to make her feel pity for you." Blake seethed as he gripped the collar of his shirt and came face to face with him.