The Wrath of Kahn

Lily had no idea how long she had been left alone in the dark, since there were no windows in the room, but eventually Noel reappeared with a metal dish in hand. He walked towards her and placed it down in front of her

On the plate was a very bland looking meal comprised of broccoli, chicken, and rice. She looked up at him with raised eyebrows and found he was merely smirking

Lily rolled her eyes and looked away, feeling sick at the sight of him "What do you want from me?" she asked tiredly

Noel crouched down in front of her and reached forward to rest his hand on her knee "I told you. I just want you"

"I was never yours," she replied "I never will be"

"That's where you're wrong" he chuckled "From that first kiss we had I've wanted you. And I'm not letting you get away now"

Flashback 2009

Alison and Lily once again found themselves spending a Friday night at a sorority party, surrounded by sweaty, drunk strangers. The two girls had easily blended in with the crowd around them, and Alison was busy trying to find them both hook ups for the evening.

Meanwhile, Lily was more interested in the bar and finding herself more alcohol. As much as she would enjoy the adrenaline of hooking up with an unknown college boy, the repetition of it became boring after a while.

So she sipped on cheap beer from red silo cups all night, and occasionally smiled at a passing stranger, but was mostly not interested in this night.

Not until a familiar classmate of hers made an appearance "Lily" came the boisterous voice of Noel 

She turned around in surprise "Noel, what are you doing here?"

"My brother's the one throwing this" he shrugged "And I was supposed to have a date, but she stood me up so I figured I had nowhere better to be. Eric told me you two would be here so at least I'm not alone"

Lily smiled "Well can I get you a drink? I should tell you though, your brother's alcohol is as cheap as his clothing"

They both glanced over at the party host across the room, who indeed was wearing a shirt and pair of shorts which looked so tattered that Lily was surprised they didn't fall off

Noel did take a cup of beer though, and the pair ended up gravitating over to the kitchen. Lily perched up on the counter and threw her head back with a laugh as Noel talked her ear off, and as she did so her eyes landed over the room at Eric Kahn.

He, Ian, Jason, and a few of their friends were loudly laughing and talking over on the sofas, but Eric seemed less involved in their conversation since his eyes were fixated on Lily.

His gaze made her uncomfortable and nervous, and she wished she could shield herself. "Ugh" she said to the boy with her "Your brother needs to take a break. His eyes could close every once in a while"

Noel chuckled "Sorry, Eric's an ass. Once he seems something he likes he doesn't let go. My brother's more dog than human"

She nodded, "Yeah, I'm feeling like leaving now unless he looks away soon"

However, before she could jump off, Noel's body moved to stand in front of her and blocked her, making her raise her eyebrows in surprise "What?"

He grinned "I know a better way to get him to back off"

And then, with a harsh grab to the back of her neck, his lips descended on hers