Dear Bethany, Sincerely, Peter

Peter rushed outside at exactly two in the afternoon. By now he realized what time the mailman came to drop off the mail and everyday he would hope for a letter from his friend and crush, Bethany  This day proved to be the day where he did receive his letter. 

  He collected his mail and rifled through it until coming across the letter from Bethany  Tossing the rest aside he greedily tore open the envelope. Scanning the paper he wondered why there was three different forms of handwriting. By now Peter had decided to read the letter, eagerly taking in every word.

  Tom is gay.

  The though ran through his mind, calming all the scenarios in his head where Bethany and Tom get together. Peter sighed, knowing that he still had a sliver of a chance with Bethany. He read the rest of the letter, grinning when he read that Bethany wanted to come and visit.

  Suddenly, the sharp ring tone of his cell phone shook Peter from his thoughts. He set the letter down on the coffee table then picked up his phone.

  "Sup Peter," Alex's voice boomed into Peter's ears.

  "What do you want, Alex?" Peter sighed into the microphone.

  "Aww, why the sad voice?" Alex said sarcastically, "Well guess what, we are going out tonight."

  "Nah, I'm good," Peter declined.

  "Let me emphasize the WE, one more time," Alex said, "WE! And by we, I mean you and me."

  "Alex, I really can't," Peter objected.

  "Don't lie to me, Peter," Alex pressed on, "You and I both know that you have nothing going on since that Bethany chick left. Next time you let a girl leave, you need to man up and tell her."

  "Shut up," Peter snapped.

  "Come on, relax, you just need a night to party," Alex sighed, "And you can always still tell her, by those letters."

  Peter sighed, contemplating if that'd be the best idea. To tell her by letter? "I guess one night wouldn't hurt, but this time I'm not going to drag your drunk bottom back to your apartment, okay?"

  "Okay," Alex said mischievously before hanging up.

 ---

   Dressed in a loose t-shirt, Peter made his way down the stairs from his apartment to the street where Alex was waiting. "Atta boy," Alex grinned as Peter stepped into the car.

  Alex drove to a seemingly popular club in the city and they entered it to find it packed with people of all ages. Sweaty bodies and sexual dancing crept from the dance floor to the edge of the bar. Peter sighed, this was the exact reason why he didn't want to come in the first place.

  While Alex joined the mass of people on the dance floor, Peter made his way to one of the bar stools.

  "Hey can I get you anything?" The petite blonde behind the counter asked.

  "No, I'm fine," Peter shrugged.

  "Aww come on," She smiled flirtatiously, "Just one drink."

  "No, thank you," Peter declined again. She pouted at him and moved onto another person, who was more likely to buy a few drinks.

  "Designated driver?" A small voice from behind him asked. Peter turned to see a girl around his age with wavy red hair.

  "I guess, my friend is probably drunk right now anyway," Peter sighed.

  "What's wrong?" She asked.

  "What?" Peter frowned, "Nothing's wrong."

  "Something's wrong," She pressed on, "I'm really good at reading people and I can tell that there is something wrong."

  "I don't even know your name," Peter reasoned, "I don't want to bother you with my life story."

  "Holly, my name's Holly," She stated, "And yes, you can bother me with your life story now tell me what's wrong."

  "Okay,"  Peter sighed, "Well my best friend and crush, she moved away to Texas."

  "That's it?" Holly asked, pressing her lips into a thin line. "Well I have a solution for you."

  "You do?" Peter asked, shocked.

  "Yeah," She said bluntly, "Tell her. Tell her that you like her."

  "That's it?" Peter said, repeating the exact same words that just left Holly's mouth.

  "Yeah," She said in another blunt tone. "Well I need to see if my friends are still sober, bye..." Her voice trailed off as she realized that she never learned Peter's name.

  "Peter." He assured her.

  "Peter. Bye Peter," She said smiling softly.

  "Bye Holly," Peter said in return. She sauntered away from him, leaving Peter once again alone. That is until Alex and another man walked up to him, well only one man was walking and it wasn't Alex.

  "Is this your friend?" The gruff man asked.

  "Yeah," Peter replied.

  "Get him outta here," He scowled, "He's too drunk." Peter sighed and followed the man's orders, dragging Alex out of the club and getting him safely into the car.

---

  After getting Alex situated back at Peter's own apartment (leaving a drunk Alex alone is not the best idea) Peter sat down with a blue pen and a piece of blank white paper. Following Holly's advice, he started writing.

  Dear Bethany,

    I love you.

  Sincerely,

                Peter

___________________________________________________________

BAM WHAT NOW.... HE TOLD HER AND NOW YOUR GONNA HAVE TO WAIT FOR HER REPLY

GUYS YOU NEED TO COMMENT why am i talking in Caps?

do it comment 

 voting is cool also

  okay bye....

 Miss_terious