"Where is she staying? Is she with her parents?" Most Little's stay with their parents until they're a hundred percent comfortable with their new caregivers.

"She's currently staying in her school's nursery while her parents little proof the house. They have a couple more days before the home visit. Ayla has temporary caregivers until then."

"Is her school local to us?" I question, not wanting to be too far from Ayla.

"Yes. She goes to BrimBrook high. If you address is still the same, it should only be about ten minutes from your location."

Thanking her, I hang up the phone after saying, "We'll be there in twenty."

I'm only saying twenty because I have to tell Lyle, Otto, and Ethan. They'll be ecstatic to hear about this. Jumping out of my car, I rush towards our large townhome, almost dropping my keys while struggling to get the key in the lock.

Finally managing to get the door unlocked, I run to where I know my husband's would be. They sit around the living room, reading a book or watching television.

Otto looks up at me with his deep brown eyes, looking rightfully confused with my sudden entrance.

"They've found her! Go upstairs, get dressed, and make yourselves look nice. They've found our little!" I'm just managing not to jump up and down with excitement.

"Are you joking? Please don't tell me this is a joke." Lyle stares up at me with soft green, hopeful eyes.

He's the softest out of all of us. Lyle loves to cuddle and cherish. He's the balance between all of us. I love him for that.

"I'm not joking. Go, hurry. I told her we would be at the school in twenty minutes and it's ten minutes away from here."

Ethan is the first to stand. Without any questions asked, he runs upstairs and into the bedroom. The other guys follow him while I explain to them the little bit I know of Ayla.

They're not put off one bit by her supposed bad behavior. They know as well as I do that she's probably confused, scared, and struggling. It's hard to get into headspace when you feel so much.

"I'm driving." I announce once they're all dressed and we're piling out of the house.

The car ride is filled with anxious excitement. In no time at all, I'm parking in the schools lot and shutting off the engine. Together, we step out of the car and head towards the front office.

An older lady with gray hair and wired glasses looks up upon our entry. The smile she gives us is motherly. "How can I help you gentlemen today?"

"We got a call from the little protection agency. They said that they had a little here that they wanted us to meet. Her name is Ayla."

"Hmm. Yes, a very sweet girl. She's just been a tad bit troubled since her classification. That's to be expected, though, isn't it?" While the lady babbles to herself, she prepared some badges for us and shuffles some papers.

"Put those on and follow me." We're handed badges and the lady steps out from behind her desk, guiding us through the abandoned hallways.

This high school is huge with everything being modern. The walls are decorated with bright poster boards and holograms showcase announcements. It looks nothing like the school Otto, Lyle, Ethan, and I went to.