The Moon as our witness

"Okay Sakura-chan you know the drill right?" Kakuzu said as I was getting ready to leave for my first solo mission.

"Hai!" I responded.

"Remember, Kira is a cover-up for our group but I guess Hanabi did not figure out that yet since they thought that Kira is just one of the groups Orochimaru is acquainted with regarding some experiments." Hidan explained again. "I heard that they needed some help with a medical jutsu and this is also one of the reasons why we are sending you, you are good with medical skills and your chakra is big enough to sustain long operations. You need to report to Ikuzu about anything you find suspicious about this team. "

"Daijoubu des Hidan-san. I can handle this. I've learned from the best." I smirked infront of them. "Oniisama. Ja ne!"

"Sakura-chan. Come back safe." Oniisama said with concern in his eyes and I just smiled back and took my leave.

I headed to the direction Kakuzu told me. It would take me about 2 hours to get there so I somehow quickened my phase that I may lose 30 minutes. The forest I passed through was calm and so appealing that if I wasn't in a mission right now I would have slowed down to take in the beauty of the nature around me. You know, I maybe raised in a brutal and improper environment but there is still this part of me where I long for beauty and serenity. Sometimes I think it's because I'm a girl unlike them but maybe... just maybe it's because of my real parents. I also have this two-side Deidara-niisan always points out about me, he says that when I'm on missions and doing dirty works with them my face and aura is so dangerous and fearsome but when I'm around them and the things I love I'm foolish and a klutz. I don't always notice my character switch but yeah, maybe I have this two-sides but I fine with both.

After an hour and a half of traveling I was able to arrived at a small village. There are like approximately 300 people living in this village and it seems to have less places to visit and have some recreation so I guess everything will just be pure work. Ugh! I was expecting to have some girly time since it's hard to do that with all my brothers around in our group missions. I searched for the house Kakuzu said to find.

I was stunned to see a Shoin-zukuri house and it was surrounded with beautiful trees and there were also Sakura trees around it. Hmmm maybe I'll enjoy this mission. Before knocking on the front door of the house I remember Kisame-niichan giving me this Kitsune mask. It was a half-face mask only covering my forehead to my nose and revealing my lips down to my chin. Niichan told me to wear it just for precaution so that if the mission goes wrong then they won't really recognized me.

I entered the Genkan of the house and knocked. It was so quite but I know there are people around. I could feel all their chakra signatures. After a minute someone came through the door.

"Yes?" A boy which seemed a year older than me opened the door. His skin color was very pale and his hair is whitish. He gives me an impression that he looks like a white snake.

"Kira." Was all I said and he slid the door wider, a sign to let me enter. I removed my shoes and then followed him. After passing through 4 rooms. He stopped at the 5th one and slid the shoji. It opened into a huge room containing 2 people in there. One was a guy about 17 years of age with a orange hair and a dark skin, the other was like a girl, but I was not really sure since some boyish feature can be noticed with her, she/he has a red head and wears a glass underneath her mask. 

"So they sent a girl ey." A gay said. Oh I guess she's a girl but she still looks like a guy.

"Hnnn" I sounded.

"Is Kira playing around with us? How can a girl like her do what we ask for?" The gay keeps on blabbing.

"Temae, you're as old as I am." I sarcastically told her.