04 - first party of the season

Start from the beginning

 "We walked into each other this morning in the hotel lobby." I chuckled and George rolled with his eyes.

 "Of course you did." He chuckled as well, looking back at Charles while squinting his eyes a little bit. I stood between Isa and Charles now. Lewis was chatting with Valtteri and Olivia. Mick was talking to Esteban and Lando.

 "I'm going to get drinks and as I dragged you all the way here, what can I get you?" George moved his attention back to me with a dashing smile and I quickly looked around at what everyone was drinking. It seemed it was mostly cocktails and wine, but I knew I could get quite weary when drinking wine after a long workday and I would get too hammered if I would start drinking cocktails for the rest of the night and I wasn't planning on doing that. I bit my lip while I thought for a moment.

  "Well, a beer would be fine I guess? Or if that's not fancy enough you can get me whatever you're getting." I brought out with a little laugh and George chuckled.

 "Coming right up." He smiled, winked at me as softly squeezed my arm and asked Olivia, Mick and Lewis the same question and disappeared into the crowd.

 "So, you're working for Mercedes, that's so cool!" Isa spoke, before her boyfriend or his teammate could speak up after George left. She grabbed my arm in excitement and I giggled at her excitement. She seemed nice and was radiating sunshine.

 "Yeah, it's my first weekend at a Grand Prix and so far so good! It's chaos, but I like that. Though the media is something I really need to get used to." I smiled at her, god she was stunning with her tanned beautiful skin and gorgeous smile. Carlos was a very lucky man. I had turned towards her, so I felt Charles' presence behind me as if he was radiating some sort of energy, but he was only trying to follow the conversation over my shoulder and maybe needed a lesson on personal space if he'd do this all the time.

  "If you're tired of hanging around the Mercedes garage, you are more than welcome to visit the Ferrari garage for a chat! I am glad to see that the amount of cool girls working around here keeps increasing every year. This sport needs more fierce women." Isa smiled excitedly and she literally radiated sunshine and flower fields.

 "I will and I totally agree. You are always welcome at Mercedes as well if you need a moment away as well." I said excitedly with a grin. "I don't think that my father or our PR team for that matter would like it if I randomly started visiting Ferrari every weekend, so. But I might just do so to stir things up if I'm feeling bold." I giggled softly and went with my hand through my messy curly hair. Isa nodded and she giggled as well.

 "You're Toto's daughter right?" Carlos carefully broke into my and Isa's talk and I looked up at him and nodded slowly.

 "Yeah, but I grew up in England and have always lived with my mum..." I answered so that he wouldn't ask any further, hopefully. I could see in his eyes that he found it kind of weird that he hadn't seen me around before - as most of the drivers probably felt - but he wouldn't continue about it as he got nudged in the side by Isa, to stop talking probably. He had asked his question quite bluntly and Isa probably noticed that I wasn't fully comfortable talking about Toto here. I was here to have a good time and not talk about my until-a-year-ago estranged father who happened to be a billionaire F1 team boss and CEO and also my boss. It was a weird situation.

 "Let's go dance. It was a fun first weekend of the season, many more to come! Also the first weekend for Teddy and we should celebrate instead of standing around here looking like we don't want to be here." Isa said excitedly, clearly ready to party, even though the two Ferrari boys seemed a bit hesitant, as they didn't have the greatest start of the season. I felt Charles' arm brush against me as he shrugged as an answer to Isa.  George returned with the drinks and handed me my beer with a little wink and I was honestly glad that he had gotten me a beer. It may not be the most classy option, but I was not planning on getting hammered on my first weekend and start embarrassing myself completely. I immediately took a sip and got dragged onto the dancefloor by Isa.  Olivia, George, and Lando joined just a couple of seconds later and we danced together and laughed. George and Lando were such typical British lads. Carlos and Charles followed us a song later, as they were first chatting about something, looking our way. Mick and Esteban were also dancing and I even danced with Mick for a moment. We laughed and he twirled me around on the beat of the music, almost making me trip as I got dizzy, he just caught me in time with his strong arms as we both laughed at how horribly that went. Some of the drivers drank quite fast and it was noticeable in how everybody started to act on and around the dance floor. It was real fun, but the three of us girls were really the ones who were dancing the most.