❥ oh my oh my god ✧.*

Start from the beginning

"yeah, you like it?"

"hell yeah, with a bed as comfy as this!" she said, laying down, happily.

jay simply smiled at her in awe, before sitting beside her.

"i put a picture of us near my desk." he pointed.

"yes! i saw that. except that i look extremely ugly." su-yeon said and turned to meet his face.

"you don't look ugly in any pictures." he said.

"i do. you just haven't seen them in the weird angles!" she said, embarrassed.

"you look pretty in any angle." he shrugged.

"oh please! i bet you a million dollars that you wouldn't be able to look at my ugly pictures for even a minute without cringing." she scoffed, a bit embarrassed.

"well, even i bet you my whole inheritance, that i could stare at you for hours." he said, looking at her.

her eyes widened a bit at his words, as she coughed, "Well, I'm sleepy, so goodnight."

"your such a sleepyhead." he scoffed.

"yess! now let me sleep, beloved." she said and rested her head on jay's shoulder before instantly falling asleep.

"don't i have a pretty girlfriend?" jay said and chuckled to himself while smiling at yeon.

"you bet." su-yeon whispered. 

-

It was already 6 P.M. and Su-yeon woke up, realising, that she had been sleeping in Jay's dorm the whole time.

"oh god." she woke up from her slumber, leaving out an exasparated sigh.

"I'm late! I mean- we are late. Director, called us to his office-"

"don't worry about that, its cancelled." jay said, placing a plate in front of her.

"ah, thank god." she sighed of relief.

"well here, now! taste it and tell me how it is." jay said, while holding a fork for her.

"what's this?" she asked, curiously.

"its one of my special recipes, pesto basil pasta~" he said.

"oooh! sounds fancy." the girl replied, with joy. "you made it?"

"obviously, i did." he answered.

"stepping up your boyfriend game, huh?" su-yeon said with a playful smirk.

"uh-huh." he replied with a hum as he fed the raven-haired girl.

And the moment she tasted the pasta, she squealed.

"gosh. stop squealing, would you? my ears are bleeding. becaus-" jay started but su-yeon just stuffed the pasta in his mouth to shut him up.

"this is so freaking good. how the hell did you make this?" she said, with her jaw hanging, in surprise.

"right?" he said, with a proud grin.

"do you want something to drink with this?" jay asked, leaning closer.

"nah, im good." su-yeon replied. "we should get going now." 

"yeah. the earlier, the better." he said as su-yeon got up.

They were about to leave when suddenly a figure dashed on to her.

"oh-" su-yeon said, looking up, to see a pearly silver hair guy, who was wearing gym wear, staring at her.

the guy stared at her in confusion and turned to jay with a 'who-is-she?' look.

jay simply avoided eye contact and held su-yeon's wrist before almost leaving.

"oh my god." she said, her jaw dropping. "is that mother faxing, park sunghoon?"

"mother-what?"

"oh my god." she said, going back to see the person.

"i-i'm a big fan!" she said, and sunghoon raised his eyebrows, questioningly.

"oh my god, your the girl who deals with park jongseong every day?" sunghoon asked.

"i-"

"damn, jay, you got yourself a pretty girlfri-"

"shut up, sunghoon." jay mumbled, shutting the man's mouth, while su-yeon laughed at their behaviour.

"wait! jjong! you were supposed to give me sunghoon's album signed, remember?" su-yeon mentioned, staring at him.

"you can get my sign-" jay started.

"why would i get your autograph when i have-" she started, but he shut her mouth.

"we don't talk about that remember!" he shouted.

"right right, jjong is embarassed because i have a picture of him wearing my lipstick." su-yeon spoke.

"you what?" sunghoon burst out laughing.

"right, would you like to see it?" su-yeon laughed along.

"oh no no no!" jay whimpered, stealing her phone away as he grabbed hold of her wrist.

"we should get going, shan't we?" he coughed before they bided goodbye to sunghoon, who simply stood there laughing.

"goodbye, miss su-yeon!"