part one

Wilhems pov: 

"Willie wake uuuup" Simon said, my eyes opened and staring right at me was my very beautiful boyfriend. a couple months ago I came out to the whole school while giving a speech, since then Simon and me have not been hiding anymore. I told my mother I wanted to be with him even though she said "it was not important' and that I would "regret it" but I knew I wouldnt Simon was my best friend and I cared about him more then anyone in the whole world. we have been sharing a room and it was the best decision we have ever made. I loved waking up to the love of my life next to me.

Simons pov:          "willie wake uuuup" I said He opened his eyes "good morning my love" he said "good morning my prince" I said, I knew he loved when I called him that so of course I said it as often as possible. "how did you sleep?" he asked "good how about you" he smiled and said "good especially because you were next to me" I laughed while kissing his cheek. he came to the whole school for me how was I so lucky? he really was the best thing that ever happened to me. "what are you thinking about?" he said "how amazing you are" he smiled and rolled me. on top of him "you are more amazing then me" and he kissed my nose I laughed "we need to get up we have class" he groaned "please can we skip it?" "Willie why?" I said "I want to stay here with you" he said with puppy eyes he knew he could make me say yes when he looked at me like that. "I wanna be with you I miss you" I groaned "I hate you" he smiled "no you don't you loooove me" he said while laughing, "today is the last day I don't wanna fail" he sighed "okay mr eriksson" he said while pushing curls out of my face.  

Whilhems pov:   I asked Simon if we could stay in the dorm today he said yes because im obviously so cute. he fell asleep on my chest I played with his curls, im not sure why but I loved them I thought they were so cute. soon after playing with his hair I fell asleep to.

OKAYY DONT JUDGE THIS!!!! ITS MY FIRST STORY... I TRIED SO SORRY ABOUT THE GRAMMER IM TO LAZY TO FIX IT! (I will update daily)   thank you <3