We walk out of our room and I close the door I gently got Skeleton's right hand and hold it Skeleton smile I smile back before we walk and went down stairs we turn to the left and notice that Florence Kingsley is not feeling well Rexi and teach are helping her "What's going on..." I ask noticing this.

Teach and Rexi turn to me and Skeleton "Florence Kingsley woke up really hot this morning and we're trying to cool her down..." teach said holding a wet towel on Florence's head cooling her down I notice in her eyes that she's really not feeling good.

"I think she have a fever or something..." Rexi said me and Skeleton felt so bad for Florence sometimes she does get sick once in a while but, during this when the demons are still out their looking for us is making me and Skeleton worried about her.

"Will Florence Kingsley be okay teacher..." Skeleton ask teach nodded "She will be okay we just need to cool her down and try and make her room not to warm she did say that she won't up with her room really warm so I'm gonna try and make her room not to warm and make the temperature normal..." teach explains.

Skeleton and I nodded "Can you let me know if she's feeling better..." I ask Rexi nodded "We'll let you know Wither don't worry she's in safe hands with us..." she said I nodded Skeleton and I both smile before walking away we hope that Florence Kingsley is feel better soon.

Skeleton and I went outside it feels so warm out Skeleton feels this I love this too we walk outside until we stop walking and stare at each other for a bit "You love this don't you babe..." I ask with a smile.

"Yea I do the temperature feels like your body temperature..." Skeleton said gently rubbing his left arm and turning his head to the left a little bit I smile my body temperature feels the same as how warm is out now.

I move up closer to Skeleton his eyes look at me with a soft smile "Do you want a hug..." I ask softly Skeleton smile and nodded "Yea..." he said softly as he moves closer to me I gently warp my arms around his body Skeleton smile when he feels my arms around him Skeleton sighs when he feels my body heat he gently place his head on my chest.

Skeleton's hole body feels warm with the warm breeze and my warm body around Skeleton and he loves every little thing about it I also gently and softly kiss his head Skeleton blush when I do that I kiss his head for a bit before pulling away.

I gently rub Skeleton's back up and down warming him up even tho Skeleton is already warm up but, I did it anyway "Wither..." Skeleton said softly as he's looking at me with a smile I look at him also with a smile "Yes Skelly..." I ask.

"I just wanted you to know that I love you and your always with me everyday I feel a lot safe with you and I know I have a big crush on you before and I should have tell you sooner but, I'm happy to be with you..." Skeleton said.

My eyes widened when he said that I never heard him said that before when we're a couple but, I listen to him "I love you so much you always warm me up when I'm cold I love when I snuggled your body I love your body heat and I love your kisses they're so soft and so sweet you are my best boyfriend I ever had..." Skeleton said closing his eyes with a smile.

Tears came down my eyes that was so beautiful it's turn that I'm always with him but, I never heard him say that before I sob softly while hugging Skeleton I love him so much for saying that Skeleton open his eyes he hears my sobs "Are you okay..." Skeleton ask.

I nodded as tears are coming down my eyes "Yea Skelly I'm fine is that I never hear you say that before but, your right I'll always be you with I'm never leaving you when you first told me that you have a big crush on me I never been so happy with you..." I said still hugging Skeleton.

Skeleton's eyes widened but, he still listen "You'll always be in my heart you always love to be with me I love your smile and the way you look at me I love the way you kiss me and the lips I know I'm the best kisser to you but, your my best kisser and your my best sweetheart boyfriend I ever had..." I said.

Tears came down from Skeleton's eyes he sobbed I still have tears coming down my eyes "I love you so much Skelly your always be in my heart..." I said trying not to sob but, I choked on it but, I let it out before looking at Skeleton.

I gently place my right hand under his chin and slowly lift it up Skeleton looks at me with tears still coming down his eyes but, we both smile at each other we gently and slowly lean in and we started kissing on the lips.

We can feel our tears coming down from our eyes Skeleton gently places his hands on my hips before placing his left hand on my right arm and his right arm on my shoulder we been kissing for a while but, luckily we're alone so no body doesn't need to see us kissing.

The warm sun is over us as we kiss but, than warm air went pass us I sigh when the warm air came to us Skeleton also sigh we kiss for a few minutes before gently pulling away we both blush when we pull away we're still having tears but, we both smile.

It's kinda hard to stop crying because of what we said to each other we both love each other and everything we said to each other always makes us smile we stare at each other for a bit before we hug.

I sigh as small tears came down my eyes Skeleton also sigh with small tears coming down his eyes "I love you Wither..." Skeleton said blushing with a smile I smile back "I love you too my Skelly..." I said also blushing.

We hug for a while before gently pulling away small tears came down from our eyes but, we still smile I gently wipe the tears away from Skeleton's eyes I also wipe the tears away from my eyes before I kiss Skeleton on the lips.

Skeleton kiss me back I sigh when I feel his lips we kiss for a while before we gently pull away we both smile "I love you..." Skeleton said blushing with a smile "I love you too..." I said also blushing with a smile with the sun is going down.

"I think we should get back..." I said softly while my arms are still on Skeleton as we stare at each other "Okay Wither..." Skeleton said softly we both smile before leaning in and we lightly kiss on the lips for a second before slowly pulling away.

We went back to the house and went to our room Florence Kingsley is feeling a lot better Skeleton and I were worried about her but, she's feeling a lot better I open the door and me and Skeleton went in and I close the door.

We walk to our sleeping bags and we lay down once we lay down we hug each other I put the blanket on us to warm us up but, I keep Skeleton warm over night "I love you Wither~..." Skeleton said softly blushing.

"I love you too Skelly~..." I said softly Skeleton smile I smile back I gently place my right hand under his chin and slowly lift it up we gently lean in and we started kissing on the lips our lips smacked as we kiss.

We kiss for a few hours before we gently and slowly pull away with our lips smacked we panted for a bit before Skeleton snuggled my chest still blushing I gently rub his back up and down to warm up his back.

I sigh when Skeleton is snuggling my chest I love the feel of Skeleton breathing on my chest I know he loves when I cuddle him Skeleton loves the way my arms wrap around his body because he loves to be warm and my body is very warm.

Skeleton sigh when he feels his back warming up as his eyes close I gently smile before kissing his face warming him up it lasted for a few hours before I close my eyes I hold Skeleton close to me warming him up Skeleton loves the way I'm holding him as we cuddle.

The next morning when we open our eyes we stare at each other with both smile before kissing each other I place my right hand under his chin when we kiss I love my boyfriend he's so cute and beautiful I promise to protect him.