Bullet of Bullets

Comincia dall'inizio

Sinon spoke again after finishing her drink.

Sinon: So, we good here?

U/N: Actually, I have something to ask.

Sinon: What is it?

I pulled out my menu and brought up all of the BoB players and sent it over to her.

U/N: I wanted to ask if there were any players on that list were first timers or names you don't recognize?

Sinon: Hey that's really specific. Better than that, It's weird.

U/N: Could you tell me or not.

Sinon: Fine. You don't have to be so pushy about it.

She looks over the list for about a minute, scanned over all of the names.

Sinon: Besides a certain loser with a photon sword and their friend. There are three names.

U/N: Perfect. Who?

Sinon: Musketeer X, Pale Rider, and this guy. Sterben?

One of those guys has to be Death Gun. I figured that I would hunt down everyone on that short list when the BoB starts. And if anyone gets in my way will be sent back to reality crying.

Sinon: So, you mind telling me why you wanted me to find those names.

U/N: That's more personal but I'll give you the short story. We were enemies in a different game and throughout the time I was playing. We were trying to kill each other.

Kirito: Huh?

U/N: I'll inform you later Kirito.

Sinon: You said that the two of you were trying to kill each other. Was this over an argument or something?

U/N: No. The group he was in were terrible. They kill the weak and take advantage of others. No matter how many times someone talked with them, they just laughed as they killed them in cold blood. They were too far gone and had to be stopped by using force. I know it wasn't right, to do the things I did. But they were for the right reasons. I've neglected to finish the job before but this time. I'll finish what I had started.

I realized that I went on ranting about the past and shook my head.

U/N: Sorry. I didn't mean to go on and on about that.

Sinon mumbles to herself something I could barely hear. Something about pulling a trigger. She shook it off and looked at me.

Sinon: Do you remember the name of the game the two of you played.

I just stared at her, not wanting to ask the question.

Sinon: Never mind. That's a bit personal.

U/N: It's fine.

Sinon: Hey Kirito. Uh.

Kirito: Hmm?

Sinon: We should probably go to the waiting area and check our gear before the tournament.

She got up and we followed her to the elevator where we all stood in silence till Sinon went over to Kirito and gestured a handgun with her fingers and held it against his back.

Sinon: I get you have your reason for being her Kirito, just like me. But it's got nothing to do with that promise you made. I got to pay you back for what happened in yesterday's finals got it. You owe me a fight, so you have to stay alive till then.

Kirito: Roger that. I promise you that I'll stay alive and give you the fight you've wanted.

Sinon: Thanks.