{3}- Academy Incident | Birth of the 'Argent'

Attached above is the opening to the new season 4 of one of my favourite animes, Scissor Seven! You guys should check it out too, it's a great show made by a tiny studio.

3rd Person POV

A man walked through the rain with an umbrella towards a building of great significance as he let out a long sigh. Looking upon the futuristic gate, he silently trekked through the mud and dirt before arriving in the main compound after the security allowed his intrusion. Upon entering, a flood of soapy water entered the area, washing his shoes clean before a mat appeared from beneath the floor for him to dry his shoes.

Stepping onto the drying mat, he knocked on the door thrice, and a maid opened the door for him.

"Welcome, sir. Master is waiting for you in the laboratory. Please allow me to guide you there."

"I wasn't aware he had a maid."

"My existence is kept secret from the world. So I would appreciate it if you would please refrain from talking about this topic..." An aura suddenly leaked out of her. "But should you choose to blabber about... know that you won't see the light of day again."

The man gulped before the girl's initial smile returned. "Apologies for my rude behaviour, sir, can we move on now?"

This girl is dangerous. And she looks no older than 15... did he keep monsters in here too?

The man wiped away his thoughts as the door in front of him opened automatically upon sensing his presence, and the maid left him. He walked through the door to find many people working, looking very similar to one another at the same time. And his presence was immediately noted as a platform started descending from the sky.

"Ah... so you finally decided to visit, I hope Ida gave you a warm welcome. I was wondering when will they send you... senior Erich von Rerugen."

"Zwei. The command centre wants you back for a mission."

"I don't wanna... and they said my next dispatch to Norden for cleanup is in a week, so I'm in the mood for research right now."

"Are you really going to disobey them-"

"What, do they not want the microwave anymore? I was going to make a newly improved version that allows direct mana input to power, so soldiers can have warm food in an instant."

"Please, junior von Zwei. It's just a small inspection manner, and they wanted someone else to also be on the team. Just to the Military Academy, that's all."

"Wait... what day is it?"

"February 22, 1922, junior."

"Ah... ahahahaha! Sorry about my stubbornness, senior Erich! I'm going right away, and you came at the right time." The young boy put on combat gear and uniform immediately, and strapped his seven weapons to his back. "Let's go. I'll fly you there."

"Wait what-" Before Erich could utter a single word, Y/N's two cords came out of Y/N's suit, wrapping him tightly as the boy flew out of the balcony and took to the skies.

***********************************************************************************************

Y/N POV

Ah... I almost forgot. Tanya's entering the academy! How could I possibly dare afford to miss such a grand event! The time to make first contact has come.

"Hey, how is it down there, Erich?"

"Quite the amazing feeling, truthfully. But I would prefer it if you had more safety..."