Y/N L/N's Bio, Upon Entry

Note: I'll Upload the Planning Page for the First Four Arcs tmr

Why 4 Arcs? Every volume of the light novel is an arc. I'm sorry, I really don't know how else to divide it up.

I'm aiming for 5000 words per chapter, so this should end up with a solid 80k words when we finish everything before Volume 5

Equipment:

Deep Core Compass 🧭 (深芯羅針) Fushin Rashin:

-A special pendant-locket created by Y/N L/N original and Pandora, given to all clones who participated in the Outerworld Travel Operation.

Abilities:

-Self-Replication (自己複製) Jiko Fukusei: The Deep Core Compass can replicate and update itself according to the copy in the previous world, and manifests directly onto a new Y/N clone. This act will retain all abilities from the previous versions, along with all the memories obtained in the previous world, saving it into the cache system as an info chip instead of overloading the brain with information.

-Modes (模型) Mokei: Special functions that corresponds to a specific world that has been traveled to. Stored after the operation ended and before the next operation starts.

Current modes:

Mode 0 {Pandora's Box}: Re:Zero

-Includes all 10 authorities of sin, and an ultra-condensed Pyroxene Crystal for casting magic. Capacity is around 800 Al Shario casts, regenerates 1 Al Shario worth of mana per hour. When mana is used, it will automatically recycle the energy caused by the spell to recycle it into mana from Re:Zero.

Mode 1 {Apostle of Fortune}: KonoSuba

-Includes all spells from the Konosuba world, and a large manatite for casting any spells. All equipment obtained in Konosuba would be transferred and copied into the Deep Core Compass's database to be replicated. Contains the 'infinity manatite' that allows the user to cast spells.

Equipment:

Respawning Anchor (再生固定機械) Futai Kotei Kikai:

-Due to the power of the Apostle of Fortune, Y/N could respawn after an hour whenever he dies or his comrade dies. However, it will always respawn the person and their body in Axel, no matter how severe the injury was. Using this device, it is possible to set a waypoint to where you want to be resurrected.

Katana of Fortune, Crispr (幸運の刀, クリスパー) Kōun no Katana, Kurisupaa:

- A special weapon Y/N forged through his own blacksmith skills, imbued with the extreme blessings and lucky energy of the goddess of Fortune, Eris. Boosts Y/N's luck to a 99.999% chance, but only lasts for 5 minutes. Has a cooldown time of 1 hour.

Innate Ability 1: Self-Cloning (自己クローン術) Jiko Kurōn-jutsu:

- Crispr can double itself and retain all of its previous abilities, despite being one sword by itself. However, the luck boost in total will be split into two pieces as well, turning Y/N's luck into a total of 198% when striking with both swords.

Innate Ability 2: Luck Absorb (吉吸収) Kichi Kyūshū:

- Crispr can absorb surrounding opponents' luck, lowering them down to 1% and can boost the user's luck up to (100 + 99n)%, where n is the amount of enemies who had their luck absorbed. Maximum 10 people can be affected.