"Really?" you asked with a slight chuckle. He's young but already competitive, though you wonder if that will prove to be a good or bad trait. Right now, you wanted to look on the positive side, considering that he's still a kid and it's not that bad being competitive instead of being weak-kneed.

"But I really wanted to win this time. So I could come and wake mama up. So I could see her first."

"You really like mama, huh?" you muttered but he heard it and he stopped.

"Ta-chan likes mama a lot!" he said, letting go of your hand to show just how much is a lot with his arms.

"Alright," you said, the smile stretching your lips as he held your hand again.

When you two got to the kitchen, Hawks had just finished setting the table. You noticed Keishi with his arms folded over his chest and a pout decorating his lips as he looked at you and Keita before turning his head to the side with his eyes closed.

"Shi-chan," Keita said, walking up to him. "Shi-chan, are you still grumpy?"

"I'm not grumpy," he said in a clearly grumpy way.

"Next time we play rock-paper-scissors, I'll let Shi-chan win."

"Hmp," Keishi huffed, climbing up his chair.

When Hawks saw you, he walked up to you.

"Looking good in that," you complimented sarcastically, seeing that he's wearing an apron.

"Thank you very much," he retorted with a mischievous smile on his lips, taking the apron off before snaking his arm around your waist and then leaning towards you so only you could hear what he's going to say. "There's another one of this for you. I bet it'd look really sexy on you provided that you aren't wearing anything underneath."

You lifted your hand and pushed him back, looking at the kids behind before looking back at Hawks and then leaning towards him, whispering back.

"Shut your horny mouth."

You walked past him when Hawks took your hand, making you stop. "Hey, where's the pendant?"

"I took it off."

"Why?" he asked. "I told you to always keep it with you."

"I'll put it on when I go out. What's the point of putting it on when you're here?"

You walked past him and sat on the chair. The twins seem to have already made up with each other. You noticed Keita putting two of his chicken nuggets on Keishi's plate who took it happily before putting two of his own chicken nuggets on Keita's plate, when you think about it, they just exchanged chicken nuggets. But for them to share food with each other must have meant that they are already on good terms and Keishi is back to his energetic self again.

"Speaking of going out," Hawks said when he joined you on the table. "Are you guys ready to go out for your first flying lesson?"

"Flying lesson?!" the twins asked in unison and Keishi gulped down the chicken nuggets in his mouth before speaking.

"Papa's gonna teach us how to fly?!"

"Yep," Hawks answered. "Papa keeps his promise."

"You hear that Ta-chan? We finally get to fly!"

"Fly..." Keita said, trailing off and when you looked at him, he seemed to be in a daze looking at the magnificent vermilion wings of Hawks, the same color of wings Keita has on his back, albeit a lot smaller. "Ta-chan wants to fly."