03

Amaria

"You look so hot gurl" Jaquelin squealed.
I yawned tired looking in the mirror.

"Mhm so hot" I said. I'm using a grey sparkly dress with high heel boots and loop earings. My hair layed low on my back with curls at the ends.

I hear a car pull up to the house and I look up at the television that displays the CCTV around the house

I hear a car pull up to the house and I look up at the television that displays the CCTV around the house. His here.

stop smiling.

I'm not smiling I think to myself.

You're still smiling.

"That's our queue to leave" Marcia says. She's so quiet yet so nice and funny.

I smile and we all give our farewells. I grab my knife from my drawer and put it onto a holster on my thigh then I pack my box of cigarettes and a lighter with some cash and a gun in my purse.

I look in the mirror one last time and walk outside, going up to Atlases car. Pretty nice not gonna lie.

"Well you look pretty" he says opening the door for me. "Not to bad yourself" I find myself blushing at his words.

He closes my door and gets into the driver's seat driving off to the frat house where the party is being held.

Not long after we arrive.It's a huge manor. Bigger then I expected actually.

"This is where all the jocks stay but I like my own privacy so I live in my own house" he says.

"I wanna smoke a cigarette before we go in. You want one?" I ask. He look at me for a second and then answers. "Sure".

He puts the cigarette in his mouth and so do I. I light it and take a breath of it in and blow out the smoke. He lights his himself with a lighter that he randomly pulled out of his pocket.

After I finish mines I sit and look outside at the view. It's so beautiful. "Amaria" Atlas whispers. I look at him as he breaths out the smoke. "Yes?" I ask him. "Come closer, sit on my lap" he asks looking at me.

"Bu-"

"I'm telling you not asking you" he says cutting me off. I do as he says not wanting any problems. I sit on his lap feeling a huge buldge underneath me. "Open your mouth and come closer to me" he says.

He takes smokes the last bit of the cigarette and I do as he says. He blows the smoke into my mouth and I take it in and blow it out onto his face.

Passive smoking.

Our lips were touching but not enough to kiss, I looked into his eyes. He brought his lips closer, he pecked my lips gently with passion.

I gazed into his eyes and noticed how beautiful they were. Matteo came and knocked on the window disturbing us.

"You guys can have sex later now come on!" He shouted. I could hear he was drunk.

I chuckled and looked at Matteo who never stopped looking at me.

His adorable

I get off him and put my skirt right. I walk out of the car like nothing happened and walk straight into the first house. Just as I walked in my eyes go to the bottles selection.

I walk towards it and pour a shot drinking it straight up.

Another one.

Another and another and another.

Well let's just say the bottle empty now.

Everyone is cheering me name as I finish the last shot.

"Whoohooooo" I scream out sending my hands up in excitement.

Everyone cheers and I can hear a few whistles but I dont pay attention to it. I notice Atlas standing in the corner watching me with a drink in his hand.

I go and sit outside by the pool and dangle my legs in the water. A boy comes a sits next too me. His pretty cute if I'm being honest. He has beautiful brunette hair and hazel eyes. "You mind if I sit here?" He asks me. "mhm" I say looking at the water.

"Here" he smiles giving me a drink. I take it gratefully. I smile at him and look at the drink. He drink his as he sits next to me.

"Oh and silly me I'm Alejandro" he says smiling at me.

"Amaria" I say smiling back at him.

"I know" he chuckles. I shot him a confused look.

"You're the topic of the school right now" he says.

"Fuck" I say softly. "Yeah the girl who went crazy over the vodka on a pool table" he laughs. "Oh" I laugh.

I drink the alcohol he gave me. "What is this, it's good" I say.

"Johnny Walker" he smiles.

"Ouh" i don't know what noise I made.

Just as I finish the drink Atlas comes running and punches the guy. The guy falls into the pool and Atlas jumps in and pushes his head under the water attempting the drown him.

I smile, as I watch my eyes go blurry. I try to wake up but I end up slipping and fall in the pool...