01

I walked into my new school with all eyes on me. I was now 'the new student who arrived in the second semester'. Although I was a model I didn't want anyone to know. I didn't want fake friends.

I wanted to put my head down and walk away from everyone on the inside but I didn't I held my head high and walked with confidence. Fake confidence that I didn't  have.

Ever since I moved to Atlantic City in New Jersey nothing has been the same. We moved here because my manager decided it would be good for work for me plus I set my collage teachers car on fire are he tried to have sex with me. He should've been fired pathetic. It was all over the news. A move was the best option.

My parents were killed when I was 15 years old. I ran away because I didn't wanna be taken into an orphanage but I made it and I made it big. That's not surprising since we lived in Seattle.

A new start. A new beginning with new people. A new life. That's all I needed and this was my opportunity.

I didn't notice all the eyes on me as I walked into the campuses main building until this girl with a really short mini skirt I swear I could see her ass. She had blonde hair and she was really pretty. I could straight away guess she was the most popular girl on campus.

"Oh. my. god. You're totally pretty! Wanna be friends?" She asked in a corky voice. It sounded like a cat scratching a wall.  I gave her a small smile and rolled my eyes in my head.

"I'll take that as a yes" she said hooking her arms onto mine.

I could already tell this was going to be a very annoying first day. I thought to myself as we walked into the admins office.

"Hi, um excuse me mam" I said to the lady at the front desk. "Oh my god you're that new famous model student?"she said smiling at me. "You're the talk of the staff, can I get a picture "

I wanna kill this lady. She just exposed me in front of this girl and she's probably gonna tell the whole school.

Fuck.

"Sure" I said smiling. She rushed up to me and took a picture.

"My daughter is gonna freak thank you, anyways here's Ur schedule I'm sure Jaquelin can show you around hm?" She said giving the girl with the squeaky voice a 'you better fucking do it you bitch' kind of look.

As I walked out of the office with Jaquelin I bumped into this guy. We made I contacted for like 5 seconds and he put his head down and walked into the admin.

I looked back but the door was already closed.

God damn.

He was so fineeee. His blonde hair and blue eyes and he was so tall. Although he had a scar on his eye and the guy following behind him had a bloody shirt and tons of purple and blue bruises on his face.

I'm guessing it must've been a fight.

I think the scar made him hotter. Although it didn't look like a new scar. It looked old. Like it was there for 3 to 5 years.

"Oh my god I wonder what happened to Atlas" Jaquelin whimpered.

"Whose Atlas?" I asked trying not to seem desperate to know.

"They guy we passed with the blonde hair, his so hot isn't he? His the most popular guy here on campus" she squealed.

This bitch was worried about the guy with no marks. "And the other guy?" I asked as we walked to my first class.

"Oh that's Grey, my ex boyfriend, his also popular but I'm guessing he and atlas had it out" she said sadly.

"Did you love him?" I asked. "Nah" she said shrugging her shoulders. I'm starting to like this girl now.

_____________________________

"Remember music is not just noise, it's a piece of art...a feeling" the teacher said as she finished her lecture.

I play the piano and violin so I thought music school would be amazing for me.
Although I have my career set I still wanna experience the collage life with parties, friends, make outs, work and loads of sex.

That guy from the admins office barges into the classroom walking to his seat....which is right next to me.

Great.

"Atlas!" The teacher shouted. He rolled his eyes as he stopped in his steps and turned around facing her.

"You missed half the period, would you like to explain?" She crossed her arms and looked at him.

"No" he in a stern tone and walked right next to me and sat down.

"So you're like one of those too cool for school kind of kids" I giggled. He looked hotter up close

He looked at me and then looked back at his phone.

"Rude bitch" I said rolling my eyes. He scoffed in return.

"You're pretty cute hm" he said looking at me with an amused face. I immediately started blushing at his words and looked at the teacher pretending I didn't hear him.

"You coming to the first party tonight?" He asked. "Um party?" I said confused.

"You're new I wouldn't expect you to know. But well now you are coming and you're coming as my date" he said as the bell rang and walked away.

I mean Jaquelin outside the lecture room door. "There's a party tonight?" I asked her. "Yep I was gonna tell you but it seems like you know" she smiled.

"Oh cause that guy Atlas asked me to be his date too it"

"Wait what!?" She screamed.

"Yeahhh..." I said looking at her. "Oh my god. Do you have a dress?" She asked.

"Yes I do, I have multiple" I said.

"Great then let's go to your house after campus and get dressed. I'll invite the girls!" She squealed and walked away.

God have mercy. I had plans after school.