Michael Andrew's Profile.

Start from the beginning

Overview:
Michael Andrew, (or simply just Mike), is an 11 year old boy who dreams of becoming a Pokémon Master someday. He is also the main protagonist of "Pokémon: Indigo League! (Male OC)" His partner Pokémon is a young and rather inexperienced, yet very wise Bulbasaur with special healing abilities who would later become a powerful Venusaur and be the only Pokémon he travels with him to every region he goes to in his journey.

Physical Appearance:
Michael is a skinny, slender preteen boy with darkish chocolate brown hair, slightly tannish skin, and emerald green eyes with two distinctive cat-like irises. He wears a white t-shirt with Zekrom's face on it, and a black shortsleeved jacket with the collar up. Mike is also seen wearing dark green trousers and maroon coloured shoes.

Personality & Characteristics:
Mike is shown to be very determined to be a great Pokémon Trainer. Personality-wise, he is a very strong person, shows confidence when battling and he shows a lot of sympathy towards Pokémon, usually helping and befriending them through his long journey. As a result, Mike doesn't like Trainers who mistreat Pokémon, such as Damian and Shamus. Mike also serves as a role model for many people. In fact, he often astounds people with his skills and abilities, and unpredictability. Mike's strategy and tactics in battle are usually problem-solving, including thinking on his feet during special matches or that relate to the special and unique abilities of Pokémon. Also, he even takes input from his friends and has always helped him whenever he was stuck in a jam. He is generally kind, brave, enthusiastic, passionate and adventurous. However, he can be a bit stubborn, and sometimes a little hardheaded at times. Thanks to his long journey, Mike has softened the hardheaded parts of his personality, though he still shows them if Pokémon are being mistreated, some of his friends teasing him, and various other reasons. Since then, Mike has demonstrated much greater maturity and level-headedness both in and out of battles. In addition, he has shown to give everyone around him good advice in order to better themselves and their goals. He also has a fascination with science and technology, as shown when he aced his computer classes when at school.

Michael is shown to be always open and honest towards his peers and friends, but he prefers not to share his thoughts about his rivals. He is also a Trainer that keeps his word as he usually doesn't break promises to his friends, family, and Pokémon, although he does the same thing for ones that aren't his. On the other side, Michael has a natural, inborn love for battling. He enjoys battling both Gym Leaders and anyone who challenges him, especially Trainers with a similar zeal and passion as him. Additionally, despite his confidence and zeal, Michael can be modest and humble as he sometimes gets embarrassed when complimented on his skills as a Trainer, but it doesn't happen very often. Also, Michael has also shown to have an insecure side, as he does worry about what his friends that he travels or travel with and his Pokémon family would think of him as a person, shown when his mother would say embarrassing things about him in front of his friends or Pokémon and when he got defensive when his rival Gary Oak said that he should get a girlfriend sometime. Michael has also been shown to have an extremely strong sense of justice. He doesn't hesitate to assist Officer Jenny, the Pokémon Rangers, and even the International Police in their missions. He even has an immense hatred for evil organizations, such as Team Rocket, Team Aqua, Team Magma, Team Galactic, Team Plasma, Team Flare, and Team Skull. Also, Mike really doesn't like Pokémon hunters, especially J. He regularly risks his own life to protect Pokémon and defeat criminals. Michael has also shown to be highly intelligent when it comes to dealing with as he had also studied night and day about every Pokémon. He also has a lot of willpower to keep himself from doing anything too harsh.

Michael's Powers & Abilities:
• (Human Physiology):
Michael is a Human, a mammalian species of mundanes and mortals who are known to be a sentient and sapient race who inhabit the planet earth as a dominant species, said to be related to primates. He is also extremely well-trained due to having undergone extensive training.