Y/n: "I-I guess somewhere my sister did bad to you.. s-so just because I'm her sister, you would-"
He cut me off.

Vante: "Don't complete. I trust you.. and honestly I trust only you. I just did this out of disbelief, princess"

He caressed my cheeks, and I could hear the genuineness in his voice. I smiled.

Y/n: "A-actually.. she is just m-my step sister. S-she left me with my step dad-"

Vante: "That hospitalized old man?"
I giggled slightly but nodded nonetheless.

Vante: "So she's not your sister?"

Y/n: "She is my sister but step!"

Vante: "So that means she's not your sister!"
He argued back. I snarled.

Y/n: "Vante! She is my sister okay?!"

Vante: "She is not your sister!"
I pushed him off me.

Y/n: "She is! She will be! Because she was always there for me, when I had no one!"
He tsked.

Vante: "Yeah! That's why she left you with your so called dad right?"
He chuckled sarcastically. I clenched my fists.

Y/n: "She was forced to leave! You don't know anything so stop pretending, you get that?!"
I yelled back at him.

Vante: "I'm not pretending! I know her more than you do okay?! She's a real bitch!"
I frowned.

Y/n: "What are you saying Vante? You know her?"
My voice was low this time. He sighed and walked towards me.

Vante: "Of course I won't go mad at her mention if I didn't know her"

Y/n: "Who is she to you?"
I asked desperately.

Vante: "You know that I love you-"
I wasn't ready to hear anything further.

My eyes filled with tears.

Vante: "Hey.. don't cry beautiful? Why are you crying? Can't I just confess to y-"

Y/n: "Stop changing the topic!"
I yelled whole heartedly as I pushed him away.

He stumbled back.

Vante: "STOP YELLING!"
I flinched.

Y/n: "I'm not someone who will just do nothing when her partner keeps on hiding things! You know what? I'm gonna meet my sister now!"

I turned around to leave, when I was about to open the door, he held me back.

Vante: "You're not going to her okay?!"

Y/n: "Why shouldn't I? She has problem with you not with me! Leave my hand!"

Vante: "Why are you acting like a child?!"

Y/n: "BECAUSE YOU'RE BEING EXTREMELY SECRETIVE! AND A MATURED GUY!"

I took a deep breath when he stared at me with raged eyes.

Y/n: "But hear me out Vante! I'm your girlfriend who has the rights to know everything about her partner"

Vante: "But I'm so helpless-"

Y/n: "I know.. I know.. so doesn't that mean.. that you, Vante don't own me?"

Vante: "You're mine Y/n!"
He growled.

Y/n: "No! You don't have the authority to be possessive over me! Because you're helpless just like you said!"

I jerked his hand away and continued to open the door. He grabbed me by my arms and slammed me on the wall, hovering his face above mine, breathing heavily.