He's bringing sexy back

Start from the beginning

"Weeeeeeell," Luis glanced at Austen, who was now playing fetch with his golden retriever, Dolly. It was like some commercial for an ad or something. You've got to be f-ing kidding me. "If you don't want him, than can I have him? I just wanna eat him up!"

"Touch him and I'll break your fingers."

"Oooh," Luis wiggled his brows. "Kinky."

Sometimes I really couldn't stand Luis. Luis Alexander, who liked to be called Little Luie, which I'd rather choke on vomit than call him that, was a raging African-American homosexual. Yeah, he played for the other team if you catch my drift. Its mostly true about what they say, you know, about most of the gay population being good-looking. Luis was a good-looking guy, a cutie with a curly mop of dark hair and light brown skin. He was rude, reckless and wild...and that was the reason why he was a good friend. The two of us together usually spelled trouble for people.

I sighed. "That guy isn't Austen, not really."

"Hm hmm," Luis rolled his eyes. "Maybe if you keep saying that it will come true. Not."

"Shut up you homo," I attempted to kick him but he dodged, laughing.

"Name calling, Fay?" He wiggled a finger at me. "At least I'm honest about my feelings and be true to myself, sugar."

"I don't know what you're babbling about," I ignored his rude snort. "Anyway, if he comes to school looking like that, its gonna be hell."

"Oh yeah, I can see the ladies now," Luis sighed dramatically. "They'll be throwing themselves at him and poor Fay will be abandoned."

"Keep it up and you'll find my foot up your ass."

"My," he chuckled. "Aren't we a bit touchy? What's wrong, Fay? You on your period?" I stomped on his foot-hard- and this time I didn't miss. I left him there, cursing me to hell and back, holding his right foot while hopping on the left. It made me feel a little better. Just a little.

"What do you think you're doing?" I barked at Austen as I stepped over the mini white picket fence separating our lawns. Honestly, why they bothered to even put that there was beyond me. It certainly wasn't going to keep any burglers away.

"Vals!" Austen waved at me, kneeling down and petting his dog.
"Take a look, Dolly's pregnant."

"Congrats," I said distractedly, "now tell me why in the hell are you walking around outside like that."

He squinted his eyes at the sun and looked up at me. "Walking around like what?"

I pointed an accusing finger at his naked chest. "Like that, dufus!"

Austen stood, his muscles flexing as he moved. I closed my eyes to count to three than opened them again. I needed to built an immunity to this guys body and looks. Fast.

"It's hot," he replied, shrugging, "and I'm washing my moms car, I didn't want to get my clothes wet."

"Put something on," I snapped.

He blinked at me, taken aback.
"What?"

"Put a freakin shirt on!"

Just than a yellow car passed by, three girls giggling and waving at him from inside. Austen grinned at them, giving out a wave of his own causing them to give another burst of giggles. I've seen that same car pass by three times already, this being the third time.

"That's it," I threw my hands up, "put on a god damn shirt!" I stomped to his porch steps and grabbed his plain gray shirt, throwing it at him. "You're making a fool of yourself!"