⤿ 72 | a turquoise occurrence !

Start from the beginning

'she just got a minor scratch on her elbow, and i'm trying to dress her wounds, so do you mind?'
the doctor explained quickly, before gesturing to the door and glaring at the black-haired room.

taehyung was confused, his eyebrows arched with his lips pursed as he turned to haeun who was standing behind with a knowing smile on her face.

they made eye contact, before haeun winked at taehyung. and being someone who could catch what was going on really quickly, that's when he immediately knew.

his tongue poked his cheek, realising he had been utterly fooled and set up. his eyes shifted back to jinhee who was still looking back at him with the most confused expression on her face, before he stomped away.

haeun's satisfied expression turned into a shocked and panicked one as she watched taehyung walk away. she hadn't think this far into the plan. jimin also realised what was happening as he bursted out laughing while watching taehyung walk away in embarrassment, flashing a thumbs up to haeun.

haeun's eyes widened as they flickered back and forth between taehyung's back that was growing smaller as he walked away and jinhee who was in the room. that's when she briskly stomped into jinhee's room to pull her off her seat.

'YAH YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?'

'are you serious? kang jinhee? YOU NEED TO CHASE AFTER YOUR MAN!'
jinhee threw haeun a look, as the doctor tried to calm her down because he was still trying to plaster up her wound and she wouldn't stop shaking jinhee.

'why the fuck should i—'

'YAH!'
haeun lashed out finally, as jinhee stopped struggling and stayed still with widened yet confused eyes, the doctor also took his hand away from jinhee as he gave up dealing with the mess.

haeun sighed as she pinched her nose bridge. 'jimin called just now and he happened to be with taehyung, i may or may not have told them you fell and hit your fractured elbow and landed yourself in a hospital.' haeun then smiled sheepishly, as jinhee's jaw hung wide open the moment those words left haeun's mouth.

'YOU WHAT?!'
without warning, jinhee stood up causing the chair to fall over as her hand unintentionally slammed the table, causing the poor doctor to flinch.

haeun nervously laughed as she scratched the back of her neck, her eyes shifting to the very concerned-looking doctor. 'she's done right? so you don't mind if she leaves because you know she has some urgent love business to tend to—'

'YOU'RE FUCKING DEAD!'
that was what haeun heard last before she felt a pair of hands grab her collar.

•┈┈┈••✦♥✦••┈┈┈•

the clinic jinhee had visited was a branch that was part of the hospital she and jungkook had landed themselves in at two different times previously. hence jinhee found herself in the hospital that was located just beside the clinic she was in, and then she found herself stepping outdoors to a grass patch area, it was still within the hospital though.

she could feel the cold wind hit her the moment she stepped out, feeling like solid as it slipped past her face. and when she scanned the outdoor area, her eyes spotted the swings. this place looked familiar as she suddenly remembered how her, jimin, and taehyung once sat on them while visiting jungkook at this hospital.