Thanks+new book

*the new book will be published tomorrow but please read this chapter*

THANKS

Hello, we have reached the end of this story too. I admit that initially I was satisfied with the book but then I started to dislike it. This is also due to my "post Strambola depression". I liked that book very much and now I consider the others pieces of trash (except 1906).

PROPOSAL

In this regard, if I made a book similar to Weirdoll, with a different plot and setting but Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Tzuyu have the same characteristics as their characters in Weirdoll, would you read it?

FINAL THANKS

As I was saying, I didn't really like this book but thanks to your positive comments I realized that it wasn't bad, indeed it also has a message behind it. Thank you so much once again for reading this book🖤

NEW BOOK

Now let's move on to the new book. An absurd indecision because I haven't completed any yet... So I'll let you choose (selecting from the semi-complete ones because I have some pearls I'm working on but I'm only at the beginning)

Plot 1: Mafia in the morning, sweetheart in the night
By day she commanded departments, by night my heart.
-Im Nayeon

Plot 2: I don't have a title yet but I will find it
Jeongyeon defends model Im Nayeon from the dark world of the runways.

Plot 3: Unfaithful boss
Jeongyeon loves her wife with all of herself but there is a secret that she doesn't know about Mina. Nayeon is a wealthy and successful woman who can have anything except one thing that, even if she wants, she can't buy: love.

Initially it was supposed to be a very different story but then... Then you'll see.

Plot 4: We used to be close
"We used to be close but people can go from people you know to people you don't" sings Selena Gomez in her -People You Know-.

Comment with the number corresponding to the plot that attracts you the most and in the next chapter (later or tomorrow) I will tell you which one I published🖤