25🖤 [His past]

Start from the beginning

"Did everyone told the truth there about Matteo's father?"

I looked at her for a moment, why she is so curious?

"Yes Li, I was small at that time but whatever I've heard it was true"

"Lily, Can I ask you something?"

She nodded

"How do you know Matteo? And truth"

She looked at her lap for a moment, "I-I can't tell you all, I will but not now please"

"Okay"

"Can you tell me about yourself?" She asked and I stiffened a little.

I have never told anyone what happened at the time I was kidnapped.

She broke my trance by holding my hands, " I know Bruce it's difficult and you don't have to" I looked into her eyes to see pure concern and hurt.

Maybe I can tell. Maybe I won't suffer inside anymore.

"But promise me you won't tell any of our brothers. They have already helped me much and I don't wanna worry them more"

"Promise" She nodded and gripped my hands tightly.

So I opened myself to the first person after that incident.

"I won't go in details but y'know when I was 12 I was kidnapped. Well it wasn't only me."

"What do you mean?" She looked at me curiously.

My baby sister.

"Noone knows but I had my bestfriend with me too that time. She was with me when the Russians got me and they got her too. I-I begged for them to leave her. She was so innocent. Th-They fucking tortured her in front of me. I-It was worst for her. Her screams. I still hear them sometimes. The way she begged them not to touch her."

I didn't realize when a single tear rolled my eye. She gripped my arm and hugged me tightly.

"Are they dead?" Well that was the last question I expected her to ask.

"Yes princess he is, and that too the worst one you can ever think of" I chuckled sadly.

"I-I tried to help her. I really do but her blood, her screams, her pain made me weaken. But till the time Dad got me, it was too late for her. I couldn't save her. She died in front of me because of me. Shr never deserved that"

"Shh, it wasn't your fault. You tried your best but you were just a kid back then" Lily cooed pulling me into her tightly.

And then I noticed the tears in her eyes.I felt like shit making her cry. She is so small and don't have to know the cruel reality of the world.

"Well Sorry for ruining our movie night" I chuckled in her arms, "Bruce! You didn't ruin it, I am glad you opened up to me" She frowned.

"And what about you?" I asked pulling myself up.

"What?"

"Till when you want to bury everything inside you. You need to let ot out Li. Don't tell me or any of our brothers if you feel uncomfortable. But you can always go to therapist. Trust me they helped a lot"

"I know Bruce. I don't know, I want to forget everything and startover but somehow something triggers me and boom I am back to those old memories"

"If I tell you something, you won't tell anyone right?" She asked with those puppy eyes.

"Yes until it doesn't involve any harm. But if I see it concerns your life I'll go to Alex asap" I replied truthfully to which she nodded still in haze.