Miting De Avance 🦋

Start from the beginning

Rocky informed Irene that it was Reme's birthday and that she couldn't attend, so she simply greeted her.

Irene: "Happy birthday Tita Reme, why aren't you here? You belong here." *bunny grin*

At the very same moment, she kept glancing to the side...at Yara, who'd been smiling at her cos of her adorable tone.

Rocky: *laughed* Ok, I'll send it to them!

She then went to see Greggy and Yara.

Yara: You're the cutest bunny mama, ever! *giggling*
Irene: Thank you, little girl! Bunny ka dyan! *grabs her daughter's hand* Come, let's have a merienda first!

Yara teases her mummy that when she smiled, her front teeth protruded like a cheerful bunny, which has become an inside joke for them both, but we guess everyone knows about it.

*refer to the last pic, isn't she is the cutest?*

While they were waiting for their food, Yara got a message from Liza inviting her to visit them in their hotel room at Solaire

She asked her parents for permission, and they agreed, but because she didn't have any guards with her, Greggy opted to accompany Yara, having left Irene with her friends.

On the way to the elevator, Sandro saw his uncle and Yara and promptly went to them. He will be going to see her mom, so he presented that he take Yara with him, and Greggy agreed.

While they are talking these young teens who are Sandro's fans saw them and wanted to take pictures with him...

"*howling* Sandro!!! Sandro!! Pa picture ako/kami *screaming*"

Sandro: Sure, hello! *pose for the camera* Yarrie, wait for a while. *she nodded and smiled*

They pushed them both when they seemed overjoyed, so Sandro secured his cousin first and signaled his guards, and as they approached the elevator, someone shouted while the kilig girls screamed...