Miting De Avance 🦋

Start from the beginning

Yara: *shocked, faces her mommy* Mom! Hey!! I'm so gulat!!
Irene: *cracks a smile and smooches the child's head* Hello, my baby.

Greggy: You miss us right away, honey? Honey naman. *teasing her*
Xandra: *giggled* You guys are so adorable!

Irene: And who says I miss you, Greg? Only Yara, of course, *grins*

They just laughed as a family, Luis said simultaneously.

Luis: Do you not want me to be next to you, Mom? *lol'ing* We can switch with Shobe.
Irene: No, son, just stay there, I was just making usyoso to your sister *chuckles*

It's still early, so the people on the same bus as Aranetas decided to go to Solaire and have their merienda together. When they get down, it's just them with no guards rounding them up, as they're either stuck in traffic or getting to the entrance of Solaire to park the car.

Yara: Mom, dad asked if you gave the car pass to the drivers?
Irene: Yes, little girl. I did. They've already arrived and are just parking the car.

Yara promptly went to her daddy and joined them, knowing that if she were next to her mother, there would be a lot of people wanting to take pictures with Irene, but before having a merienda, they proceeded with their friends who'd be getting thei...

Yara promptly went to her daddy and joined them, knowing that if she were next to her mother, there would be a lot of people wanting to take pictures with Irene, but before having a merienda, they proceeded with their friends who'd be getting their wristband first, since there is a rule of "no wristband, no entry." policy.

Irene: We have to wear this so that we can access the tent later.
Greggy: We should! Security is very strict, which is good for everyone's safety.

Luis: Thank you, mom; We'll just wander around after this.
Xandra: Are you going to have merienda first, mom? This guy over here wants to take some pictures.

Irene: Yes, just to pass the time while waiting for the gate to open.
Yara: Send me a few great photographs, Shot!

Luis: Sure shob! We'll see you later.
Greggy: Take care, you two.

Yara was completely right that several people would take pictures of Irene while they were walking, and she was caught by supporters who were also snapping photos of her.

Irene: "Keep going guys, keep going. It's ok, I'll follow."

Irene is rarely seen in public every once in a while, so perhaps she's responding positively as a yes for a picture, while her mag-ama are just waiting for her in the corner.